Afton's false warn report

Protege

Your In-game: Protege

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:420263921

The admin's name in-game: Security JFTO SFC Afton

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know it

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):425816219_GarrysMod12_20_20193_19_27PM.png.1ee4c4e5838403ed2d4e7281c9c90026.png

Why do you think this warn was false: It was downtime and me and a JR were messing around and the JR started shooting at me, so I shot back in self defense and Afton froze me and brang me and the JR to a sit room and warned us both for RDM, even though I was being threatened by the JR shooting at me and I was defending myself by shooting back.

Any extra information: 

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

@Crabbo So you shot first? If yes then you could get warned for RDM, but not protege. He was just defending himself and that's not a warnable offense.

+Support from me 

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

I'm looking into the above issue, but let's please return to the topic at hand.

Since he was defending himself I will say +Support. However, in the future just call staff and let us deal with it, that way you wouldn't have to worry about a misunderstanding like this.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

44 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Since he was defending himself I will say +Support. However, in the future just call staff and let us deal with it, that way you wouldn't have to worry about a misunderstanding like this.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:24 PM, Rookieblue said:

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."