Arson's Trial Moderator Application

ArsonTM

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Shock 2LT Arson 0118

What is your steam name?: [GL] ArsonTM

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:92078164

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes I have been staff on several Gmod Dark RP servers ranging from moderator to admin. Howerver those servers are no longer online to my knowledge. I am currently a GM on Imperial RP, as well as having been a trial moderator for Anime RP (Rip). 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
I first started playing several years ago on Meth RP. Although at the time I did not know much about the comunity at the time. I took a break from gaminglight to play on other RP servers until I eventually rejoined about a year or two ago on Police RP. From there I once again fell in love with the Gaminglight RP servers. 

What date did you make your forums account?
September 24, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Game master
How many warns do you have on the server?
Have you donated?
Yes my current donation rank is Darth
What rank are you applying for?
Trial Mod
Have you read the staff guidelines at
You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: 
Central

Permission (Admin+ need this):
N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I believe that I deserve this rank due to being incredibly active. I am currently on daily for several hours, as well as being on late at night when few if any staff are on. I believe my ability to be on late at night would help to prevent the minging and rule infractions that I see so much and currently have very limited abilities to deal with due to just being a trial GM. I am well versed with the ULX commands, and believe that I hold a friendly yet serious demeanor. I attempt to be fair in all situations, such as when on Shock ensuring that every member gets the chance to switch posts and patrol the ship, in order to prevent any one person to have guard duty whilst everyone else can patrol. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
I would first calmly advise them that if they do not stop cursing that I will be forced to gag them. Shold they continue then I would mute/gag them whilst I checked the logs to ensure that I have all the information required to make a decision. Should It be found true that they were in fact Mass RDMing then I would ask if they had anything to say about it and proceed to unmute/gag them. Should they continue to curse then I will have to mute/gag them once again and calmly explain that they are being banned for Mass RDM. Should they have nothing to say then I will still explain that they are being banned for Mass RDM.

Edited by ArsonTM

spacer.png