Blacklist Appeal

Rhythm_Falls

Steam Name: Rhythm_Falls

Ingame Name:Rhythm

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lightningflash

Ban Length: Blacklist

Job Blacklisted From: MTF Nu7 PFC

Reason for Ban: Afk, Using my rank while blacklisted

Dispute: I was supposedly striked for sitting in the afk seats in the MTF bunks for too long and i was never informed that doing so would get me striked. I talked with someone higher up in MTF A1 on discord about the misunderstanding, telling him that i really didnt know about the rule and apologized profusely, because i am never one to purposefully break rules. I forgot their name but they told me after a long discussion that i was no longer blacklisted and could play my rank as MTF nu7 PFC. At this point i believed that i was good to go and free to play my rank as normal. A couple weeks later in a meeting i get informed that i am STILL blacklisted and am now striked all the way down to SO because i was playing my rank while blacklisted. Whoever it was (high ranking member of the MTF discord) either tricked me or did his job wrong, and i got the punishment for it when in reality i believed that i was okay and doing NOTHING wrong. Again im not the kind of person at all to be going around causing mischief and breaking rules. Its kind of disheartening to lose all of that hard work and progress just because someone didnt do their job right. Im not asking for my rank back because there has been so much misunderstanding and confusion because of this, but just to be able to tryout and start from the bottom of MTF nu7 because thats what an afk strike would have originally been.

You must provide the name of the "higher up in MTF A1" if you want me to back you up. If you are building your whole entire argument that someone from my branch messed up, and not you; you must provide at least a name so I can follow up on my end.

It has been months so my memory of it is a bit foggy, and i do have a name i just do not want to name the wrong one. If i can remember correctly they called themselves bread and seemed like a good member of the discord. im not trying to call people out for messing up, but when someone else gets the blame for something they shouldnt have theres no excuse

1 minute ago, Rhythm_Falls said:

It has been months so my memory of it is a bit foggy, and i do have a name i just do not want to name the wrong one. If i can remember correctly they called themselves bread and seemed like a good member of the discord. im not trying to call people out for messing up, but when someone else gets the blame for something they shouldnt have theres no excuse

Bread has never been a command member of Alpha-1. How long ago was this? Also what was your name in the MTF discord?

@Fool @Bread Do either of you know what happened here?

Again sorry if my memory is foggy im sure i was remembering their rank wrong, but they were the higher up that gave me permission to use my rank again. I left the server because i felt nothing could be done since it was a higher up that originally gave me permission. I felt no reason to continue because it felt helpless at the moment. All of this also happened before i left so there is no rank to be lost due to being gone. 

Edited by Rhythm_Falls