Blacklist Appeal

Rhythm_Falls

Steam Name: Rhythm_Falls

Ingame Name: Rhythm

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lightningflash

Ban Length: Blacklist

Admin that Banned you: Not informed

Reason for Ban: Afk, Using my rank while blacklisted

Dispute: I was supposedly striked for sitting in the afk seats in the MTF bunks for too long and i was never informed that doing so would get me striked. I talked with someone higher up in MTF A1 on discord about the misunderstanding, telling him that i really didnt know about the rule and apologized profusely. I forgot their name but they told me after a long discussion that i was no longer blacklisted and could play my rank as MTF nu7 PFC. At this point i believed that i was good to go and free to play my rank as normal. A couple weeks later in a meeting i get informed that i am STILL blacklisted and am now striked all the way down to SO because i was playing my rank while blacklisted. Whoever it was (high ranking member of the MTF discord) either tricked me or did his job wrong and i got the punishment for it when in reality i believed that i was okay and doing NOTHING wrong. Im not asking for my rank back because there has been so much misunderstanding and confusion because of this, but just to be able to tryout and start from the bottom of MTF nu7 because thats what an afk strike would have originally been.

Edited by Rhythm_Falls
Typo