E-11 SR removal/replacement from MTF job pack + Loadout changes - Accepted

Komrade Seals

Given that the E-11 'pulse rifle' has been broken by the lack of a crosshair and lack of a properly working scope, and the weapons overall mediocre statistics, I propose that the weapons be removed from the trio of MTF donor jobs within the MTF job pack, replaced with a roughly equivilent weapon based on the job itself, along with minor changes to go hand-in-hand.

Simply put, the weapon is broken and I believe a replacement is needed.

Name of Job: MTF Stealth Operative

Job Model (Model Paths): Same

Job Description: Same

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

Remove: tfscpsl_e11

Add: tfa_an94

Remove: tfa_smgp90

Add: tfa_mp5sd

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): The inclusion of the AN-94 is simply functioning as a replacement for the E-11 pulse rifle that will be removed. Replacing the P90 with the MP5SD was done so as to fit in more with the role's profile as a 'stealth' operator- as such it'd make more sense to have a silenced weapon at hand.

Name of Job: MTF Tau 5 Soldier

Remove: tfa_csgo_aug

Add: tfa_vikhr

Add: tfa_m3

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Out of the 3, the Tau-5 operator is the role I frequent the most, as such I have thought a bit more about the proposed changes. The vikhr is simply a replacement for the E-11 SR, as well as the AUG, the proposition to remove the latter being the weapon's simple lack of power. For a similar reason I proposed to add in the shotgun- the Beneli M3 in this case- to give the job a bit of extra 'punch.' Considering the lore background of Tau-5, I feel that a shotgun is the least that can be done to make the role distinguished from others.

Name of Job: MTF Demolitions Expert

Add: tfa_acr

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): This would likely be the role that, out of the 3, I have the least experience with. The ACR is a simple replacement for the removal of the pulse rifle.

EDIT: Made slight changes to proposed T5 and Stealth loadouts.

Second and (hopefully) final edit: Minor changes to some loadouts, along with a brief reasoning/explanation for each.

Edited by Komrade Seals

This would make sense, but it is formatted weird, I would have formatted it like a normal suggestion but I guess +support? Leaning neutral due to the nature of this post, but if this weapon is truly that broken, it should be changed as soon as possible I think.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Just now, Samm said:

This would make sense, but it is formatted weird, I would have formatted it like a normal suggestion but I guess +support? Leaning neutral due to the nature of this post, but if this weapon is truly that broken, it should be changed as soon as possible I think.

I've seen similar suggestions- that is weapon removals or replacements- for jobs use the branch update format, so I simply followed suit.

I mean it is entirely possible to make a normal suggestion, I guess this formats it in an easier way for smt to read(?). However I think branch update format is meant to be used for HCMD of a branch, not someone who wants to see a branch be updated, but I am not 100% sure on that 

"dOn'T @   mE" 

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Ah, bollocks. Just re-read the format and apparently only branch heads may post these types of suggestions.

I'm thinking in hindsight I probably should have formatted it as a normal suggestion, but given that it's the trio of MTF donor jobs with no specific 'branch head' and that as a whole regarding job changes it's easier to read, I'm hoping it's not too big a problem.

On 12/20/2019 at 5:36 AM, Komrade Seals said:

Ah, bollocks. Just re-read the format and apparently only branch heads may post these types of suggestions.

I'm thinking in hindsight I probably should have formatted it as a normal suggestion, but given that it's the trio of MTF donor jobs with no specific 'branch head' and that as a whole regarding job changes it's easier to read, I'm hoping it's not too big a problem.

As you said, since these are specialty jobs I don't think they fall under the normal MTF head requirement, however, you still made a good choice to format it like this to make it easier for the correct weapons to be provided if this is accepted.

+ Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021