Lemons Chief Eng Officer App

aDaddy

What is your ingame name?: Naval Midmanship Lemon

What is your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:177189329

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Midshipman 

What specialty are you applying for? Chief Officer Engineer 

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Fleet admiral Harrison 

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?.Well for one I would help out the Commander a lot with his battalion cause me and him are really close and I know he is new to Commanding his own battalion so i would love to be there and help in any way I could and at the same time and I don't want the 31st to die and be removed i want it to rise up and become better and stronger 

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted with this position because I was the old 31st Commander and I had a lot of responsibilities to hold and I did all those responsibilities to my fullest capabilities 

Why do you want this rank?: To help out the branch without being the Commander and being able to help the New commander out more with leading his troops

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I fully understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  To help out the troops and higher ups in this branch and also trying to get more people to join this battalion to make it grow and become a great and known branch.