Some Weeb

What is your in-game name?:Dragin

What is your steam name?:theswaggindragin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:491903989

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) NO 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1 month ago 

What date did you make your forums account? Nov 12 ish 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940776607

Have you donated? yes 90 USD 

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?NO 

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:YES

Timezone:Pacific standard time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I believe that I deserve this rank because i am a very fair person. I treat everyone as equals and I support this server STRONGLY, and I believe that I could be a great addition to the staff team because i am an active player i am always seeking to understand more. I also offer my time during late hours to avoid letting people minge .i am also familiar with quite a few admins and i have learned a lot from them.So with this information i feel that i have had the study time to learn the rules i feel that i know how/ what  to do the general staff sits, i also know the chain of command and all the basic things that i need to know being a new staff member. With this information I feel like i am ready to become an actual staff member and I hope everyone else does think so too. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring the victim and defendant to a admin sit room,i would freeze the defendant to avoid potential aggression toward the victim.if the defendant chooses to curse at me i will gag them,I would then explain what the defendant was accused of and proceed to check logs and give an attempt to calm them down. If i find they murdered 4+ people , i would explain what they did wrong let them give their defense then call and admin + to ban him for mass rdm and staff diss

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

-Support 

- I havent seen you in game once tbh but that could just be time zones

-  Q15 and Q16 could have had more depth you basically repeated your self to get to the requirement. It doesnt really tell me why you think you deserve to be staff

- You have 5 warns which are all recent and for some pretty interesting offensive might I add for someone wanting to be staff.

I recommend you connect with the community more be a tad more active and start following the rules to show that you should be staff. 

Ps. your title isnt even right/no poll

Edited by Mervin
typos :)

~Mervin

+/- Neutral  -SUPPORT (main reason at bottom)

+/-Never see you in game (May just be me)

-Question 15 has a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.

+Overall decent app besides the grammar

+Q16 is pretty good, gagging is usually a last resort if they do it after you ask them to stop though.

All in all, I think you need to work on grammar and capitalization. The not seeing you in-game could be due to the fact I just haven't seen you, and you have no poll, I am going to give you a neutral. (PS PLEASE READ THE FULL EXTENT OF THE STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT BEFORE APPLYING IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT APPLYING AT ANY TIME! Some people don't, then end up replying to their own apps, forgetting polls, etc, etc.)

1 hour ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

- I havent seen you in game once tbh but that could just be time zones

-  Q15 and Q16 could have had more depth you basically repeated your self to get to the requirement. It doesnt really tell me why you think you deserve to be staff

- You have 5 warns which are all recent and for some pretty interesting offensive might I add for someone wanting to be staff.

I recommend you connect with the community more be a tad more active and start following the rules to show that you should be staff. 

Ps. your title isnt even right/no poll

Also Mervin the prop minging one is the only recent one, and if he doesn't get any warns before his app is reviewed I'd say he's learned a bit.

EDIT: Ok, so he just made a pretty mingy suggestion solidifying I doubt he is ready for staff, I was already on the fence but wanted to give him a chance with the neutral, I was already on the fence, but I am now changing this to a -Support

Edited by Samm
Didn't see it didn't have a poll, whoops. EDIT #2: new stuff (in post) Update to the situation

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

whelp i am get denied  so im gonna try to get this denied by TH3 real fast'

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

whats that

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator