Message to all SCP - RP members...

nwtjustin

My name is Justin, and I would like to write this to everyone who has seen me in the Server. I would like to first apologize for my past mistakes. I was very immature and I did nothing but have everyone hate me. I would like to make it up to everyone by doing anything they would request. I just would like to make it up because I hate my self for doing this to everyone and making my reputation look bad. I just wish I could fix everything that I have done. 

I have got people from CI, Research, GENSEC, MTF, and more, who hate me. I have done nothing but minge, disrespect, and act foolishly. I do understand that this may be just a game, but you can't enjoy a game when people hate you for stuff you have done. 

To all High Command members of all Departments, if there is anything I can do to make up for my mistakes. Please let me know because I want to try to rebuild a good relationship with everyone.

Thank you.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

"Do not be sorry. Be better." -Kratos

Nobody hates you dude, I don't know where you got that from. I'm gonna be blunt with though, it seems like every time you do something and get called out on it, you play this victim, like in this post or when your applications weren't getting the results you wanted.  Rather than dwell on your mistakes, identify them and just fix them. It won't happen overnight, but as long as you're putting effort into it, people will see that. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Actions, my dude, speak louder than words. 

2 minutes ago, Gunther said:

it seems like every time you do something and get called out on it, you play this victim

Also I totally agree.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

10 minutes ago, Gunther said:

"Do not be sorry. Be better." -Kratos

Nobody hates you dude, I don't know where you got that from. I'm gonna be blunt with though, it seems like every time you do something and get called out on it, you play this victim, like in this post or when your applications weren't getting the results you wanted.  Rather than dwell on your mistakes, identify them and just fix them. It won't happen overnight, but as long as you're putting effort into it, people will see that. 

It's not that I am playing the victim. I am just realizing my mistakes and I want to fix them because I now understand what I have done in my past, can affect my future. And I just want to start over and try to be a better person so I can forget my mistakes and get to have a second chance of having a good reputation in the server.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

To be honest my guy, I've never seen you minge in game except a few times when you STARTED playing. The only recent minging you've done was command diss in A1. You have to stop playing victim and stand on the side that you aren't the minge that people see you as. I think we all know that you are regretting your past actions and really want to redeem yourself. The best thing you can do is leave it all behind and become a kind of new yourself under the same name. We all know you can do it and that deep inside you can be even better, so just try your best to leave it behind and improve yourself. 

- Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

To be honest, although I'm not sure who you are, I just want to say that everyone makes mistakes. I use to be a huge minge myself but I simply gained a purpose. You need to leave the past behind and continue forward as a new person, like Susel said.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic