Staff Report on Jay

utetwo

Your In-Game Name: utetwo

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:231735645

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jay

What did they do?: Jay has been misrepresenting staff for months now. Oftentimes he acts immaturely and does not control his anger. The reason I am posting this is that today Masterson had to warn him for Player dissing.  When Masterson was in a sit with him, Jay kept making excuses and never owned up to it.  This is the seventh time I've heard of an issue of him in the past month. No moderator should act like this. It's unacceptable. I do realize I am being very blunt about this, but I am simply fed up with this. I do not want the reputation of the staff team to be further tarnished by the way he acts.

Evidence (REQUIRED):  (I think my voice might be muted, my bad.)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: A demotion/strike/talking-to. 

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+support Now i do not have proof of it however Jay Kap earlier like 3 minutes before hand he says "im done Fuck this server"  i wish i had proof but i don't sorry jay but you gotta control your anger                                 -i do want jay side 

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+ support 
 I have also seen jay lose his temper and player disrespect. I have never warned him my self as i tried to teach and make sure he understands that this is not ok, as staff represent the community and what we have worked on for years to grow. I do believe that this should have been bought up a long time ago and should have been delt with sooner but i guess we arent getting through to jay as his friends/peers. I do believe that this is long over due and should be a demotion/strike/talking-to. 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+/- Support
+I can see where jay could be getting mad from
-Maybe just a warn t-words jay. Should just take place in that situation ya know!

From a perspective of a player of the same age of jay, i think that situations like that where he knows he did something wrong and has 2 staff members telling you wrong, it is very stressful. i think severe punishment out of this is not gunna do well, i think that a talking too or something along the lines of that will do better than just demoting him.

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+support

I believe that Jay needs to be spoken to and that is all.

While I do understand that this isn't very acceptable for a Moderator on the staff team, Jay while on duty is a very helpful staff member. Because of this I don't think he needs to be punished any further.

All of the issues that I have heard about him has been him off duty.  Jay is younger and like Torty said, it can be very stressful when you truly believe you are right, and two staff members are telling you that you are wrong. Not only that but not everyone is perfect and not everyone can keep their calm when it comes to situations like this.

Jay should be informed that if keeping calm is something that he can't really handle, the staff team might not be for him. Regardless, I'm sure that he will learn his lesson and know that he should not do this from here on out.

spacer.png

my side 

today was a bad day for me but it does not justify that i lost my temper today because before i lost my temper i made a staff sit about a rdm and thejayed claimed my sit and when he teleported to me a massive group of people involved them selfs into my sit saying stuff that was off topic they came to me and thejayden and one person started to drag me away form the staff while another person was starting to talk trash to me and i lost my temper at that point and people keep involving them selves into my sit that was not on them and never had to do with the staff sit and the staff member let it happen and i kept saying to take me to the roof but it never happened Intel utetwo came and took me and the people that involved them selfs into my sit to the roof and the person that keeped talking about something else says that i player dissed him which i told the staff i did player diss but this whole thing wouldn’t of happened if the two people involved them selves into the staff sit that staff member allowed it to happen and then mastersin came over and was trying to figure out what was going on and what happened and all they cared about was that i player diss witch i was warned for but i this wouldn’t of happened if people didn’t invite them selves into a saff sit that didn’t involved them and the started to talk trash so i don’t understand that why where they allowed to involve them self’s into my sit and talk about off topic stuff and then they turn around and talk trash to me and get me heated i asked to get brought to the roof multiple times because i was about to lose my sh*t and i wanted to avoid that but it didn’t happen tell 5 minutes later i get brought to the roof and the people that where there said i player dissd them but i asked multiple times before I lost my sh*t To take me to the roof but it didn’t happen till five minutes after and i never got to have the sit that i made because off what happened which i don’t know why i was not brought to a roof after the staff claimed my sit but instead people goto involve them selves into a sit that was not about them and had nothing to do with them. 

Knowing me that’s why I’ve asked multiple times to be taken to the roof but it never happened until like five minutes plus went by and then a higher up got over here and brought me to the roof and everything happened from there and that’s when I walked away on the video it clearly shows that I walked away because I was at the point of completely exploding in  going to flip out so I walked away because of I need because I need a breather And I just don’t understand why the staff member didn’t stop the people from involving themselves into my staff said that I made because when I got put in cuffs and dragged away the first time and then two other people came over and started talking about stuff that was not even a part of the sit and didn’t even involve them

I apologize to whoever I player dissed

i hope we can move on from this but i understand stand what i did and i was trying to prevent it by asking to go to the roof without them there but it never happened and in the heat of the moment i said a few things to those people that i shouldn’t have I definitely learned my lesson from this 

+support Often has a hot temper. Diss is never ok, especially from staff

As I tell everyone is sits like these, just cuz they did something doesnt give you reason to break the rules

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+support 

Ive seen jay abuse his phys gun off duty after myself and other higher ups have spoken to him. He is often disrespectful to people and loses his temper a lot. Should be removed from staff demoted or striked for his actions not just from this but his time as being staff.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

Alright, so. 

+support

From what I know, he has an issue with keeping his cool. Which in the staff handbook states to always keep your cool. I do understand that he was angry. But thats not an valid reason to player diss. Not from staff. Not from a player. Also like Bennett said I have seen him abuse his phys gun off duty, and just have never had the time or be able to record it. I guess in a way the staff member could of just moved the guy away. However angry or not, dissing a player in any way is not tolerated. 

So in all I think a talking too, and or a strike would be appropriate measure. 

~Masterson

Signature.png

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ support 
 I have also seen jay lose his temper and player disrespect. I have never warned him my self as i tried to teach and make sure he understands that this is not ok, as staff represent the community and what we have worked on for years to grow. I do believe that this should have been bought up a long time ago and should have been delt with sooner but i guess we arent getting through to jay as his friends/peers. I do believe that this is long over due and should be a demotion/strike/talking-to. 

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Alright, so. 

+support

From what I know, he has an issue with keeping his cool. Which in the staff handbook states to always keep your cool. I do understand that he was angry. But thats not an valid reason to player diss. Not from staff. Not from a player. Also like Bennett said I have seen him abuse his phys gun off duty, and just have never had the time or be able to record it. I guess in a way the staff member could of just moved the guy away. However angry or not, dissing a player in any way is not tolerated. 

~Masterson

+Support, I agree that his temper is an issue, however I am positive that it will improve going forward.

Forklift_Signature.png

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Masterson said:

Alright, so. 

+support

~Masterson

Its really unprofessional as a staff member to be dissing like that

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

7 hours ago, Masterson said:

Alright, so. 

+support

~Masterson

4 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

Its really unprofessional as a staff member to be dissing like that

Retired SS Deputy Director 

when thejaden first teleported to me i asked him to bring me to a roof but that never happened the reason i ask to go to the roof because knowing myself I was mad at the fact that i got rdmed and I wanted my sit done but instead i was on the ground and with the staff members and people showed up and invited themselves into my sit that didn’t involve them and when more people invited themselves into a sit that they shouldn’t have involved themselves in the first place on person started to drag me away for the sit and others processed to talk sh*t and talk about something way different then what i made my sit for then utetwo came over and brought all the people that went involved to a roof and then brought me i tried to explain but all they said including the staff that they will use ways to mute me and in the video it shows me walk away i did that because i was done i knew i was going to lose it so i walk away to take a breather so it didn’t happen and i was put back right away and i the people that weren't even supposed TO BE THERE IT DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM they continued to say there part and after a while i got to say mine part but it obviously seemed like they were not even listening to what i had to say then masterson came over and grabs me and one of the people there and asked what happened and i told him that yes i do admit to player diss but this could have be avoided if i was brought to a roof and bringing the person that i made a sit on but instead i was never token to a roof and people came over and interrupted my sit  and started to to talk sh*t to me and then I got really mad and said leave me alone f*ck off and they took it as player diss so i got warned for it.. the thing is that this wouldn't have happened if Thejayden told the people that it was a sit but instead he allowed them to intervene with the sit that had nothing to do with any of the people that were there and would have "player diss " of the staff should have taken them away from the sit but instead Thejayden allowed them to be in the sit and allow them to talk shit to me it seems like that there allowed to invite themselves to a sit and talk shit to the person and not have to worry about anything but when the person is left there to just listen to this person talk sh*t about you and to you they get really mad and talks shit back to that person then it becomes a problem that the person trying to defend himself from the person talking sh*its a problem when the person that was trying to defend himself get in trouble but the person that started the whole thang and shouldn't of been there is in the right and they didn't break any rules. I just don’t understand why they invited themselves to a staff sit how is that ok plz tell why its ok to go to an admin sit and cause a ruckus and the staff member did not do anything about it 

And the video is not even when the sit really started and the people invite themselves to a staff sit but now you're allowed to join a staff sit and change every thang up and talk sh*t to the person that made the sit and that's all ok now I don’t understand I was trying to act professionally but when someone is telling you that your lying and other things and there telling the staff that they were there to see what happened one thang I want to know why I was ignored at the way beginning of when I made it's that I asked 10 times to be brought to a roof but that never happened tell like 5 + minutes go by and its a bigger problem because they knew that I was mad so they purposely made me even more mad so they can have a reason to report me for player diss all I want to know is why was I ignored when I asked to be brought to a roof and why it was ok to let people invite themselves and completely interrupt a staff sit and the staff member doesn't care that other people are there and allows them to comply stop an ongoing staff sit that one KEY WORD NEVER involved them to be there and was not the person reported and never should have been there to cause a bigger issue. Witch at the beginning I know myself and I was already mad and didn’t want to have more issues so I asked to go somewhere else but I was ignored and theJayden allowed the two other people to cause issues.

19 hours ago, Jay KAPP said:

my side 

today was a bad day for me but it does not justify that i lost my temper today because before i lost my temper i made a staff sit about a rdm and thejayed claimed my sit and when he teleported to me a massive group of people involved them selfs into my sit saying stuff that was off topic they came to me and thejayden and one person started to drag me away form the staff while another person was starting to talk trash to me and i lost my temper at that point and people keep involving them selves into my sit that was not on them and never had to do with the staff sit and the staff member let it happen and i kept saying to take me to the roof but it never happened Intel utetwo came and took me and the people that involved them selfs into my sit to the roof and the person that keeped talking about something else says that i player dissed him which i told the staff i did player diss but this whole thing wouldn’t of happened if the two people involved them selves into the staff sit that staff member allowed it to happen and then mastersin came over and was trying to figure out what was going on and what happened and all they cared about was that i player diss witch i was warned for but i this wouldn’t of happened if people didn’t invite them selves into a saff sit that didn’t involved them and the started to talk trash so i don’t understand that why where they allowed to involve them self’s into my sit and talk about off topic stuff and then they turn around and talk trash to me and get me heated i asked to get brought to the roof multiple times because i was about to lose my sh*t and i wanted to avoid that but it didn’t happen tell 5 minutes later i get brought to the roof and the people that where there said i player dissd them but i asked multiple times before I lost my sh*t To take me to the roof but it didn’t happen till five minutes after and i never got to have the sit that i made because off what happened which i don’t know why i was not brought to a roof after the staff claimed my sit but instead people goto involve them selves into a sit that was not about them and had nothing to do with them. 

Knowing me that’s why I’ve asked multiple times to be taken to the roof but it never happened until like five minutes plus went by and then a higher up got over here and brought me to the roof and everything happened from there and that’s when I walked away on the video it clearly shows that I walked away because I was at the point of completely exploding in  going to flip out so I walked away because of I need because I need a breather And I just don’t understand why the staff member didn’t stop the people from involving themselves into my staff said that I made because when I got put in cuffs and dragged away the first time and then two other people came over and started talking about stuff that was not even a part of the sit and didn’t even involve them

I apologize to whoever I player dissed

i hope we can move on from this but i understand stand what i did and i was trying to prevent it by asking to go to the roof without them there but it never happened and in the heat of the moment i said a few things to those people that i shouldn’t have I definitely learned my lesson from this 

When you are staff you should always be representing the staff team as best as you can, sure everyone sometimes makes a mistake, nothing bad about that. But if its happening on a regular bases, its should be looked at. If you are angry upset or whatever, muting your own mic is the best way because you need to type then and think before you type helps, these are tips to improve yourself on. Everyone has a bad day but It cant be reasons to lose your temper alot of the times or player dissrespect. Proper communication between staff and players are needed and in these kind of situations thats hard, learn from it.

Wish you the best of luck Jay!

+ Support

- Should know better

- Staff handbook does not tolerate this.

What should happen? I think a talking to would be suficient, a strike maybe. 

Removal not sure, let him improve himself and see how it goes.

• Thanks 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

31 minutes ago, Freeze said:

When you are staff you should always be representing the staff team as best as you can, sure everyone sometimes makes a mistake, nothing bad about that. But if its happening on a regular bases, its should be looked at. If you are angry upset or whatever, muting your own mic is the best way because you need to type then and think before you type helps, these are tips to improve yourself on. Everyone has a bad day but It cant be reasons to lose your temper alot of the times or player dissrespect. Proper communication between staff and players are needed and in these kind of situations thats hard, learn from it.

Wish you the best of luck Jay!

+ Support

- Should know better

- Staff handbook does not tolerate this.

What should happen? I think a talking to would be suficient, a strike maybe. 

Removal not sure, let him improve himself and see how it goes.

I Understand that i have to respectful at all times I understand my wrongdoing and in the heat of the moment I lost my temper and after all the test I had this past week or two  all that stress got let out last night and I do agree that I should get strike and get talk to about this and I have learned from what I have done and I promise you won't see me lose my temper while on or off duty I love being staff and I have realized that the way I'm heading now will end real soon if I don't make a changing in my action I am for here on out will be changing 

+/- suport

i have been there before in jayeds pesioson i thing jay shouldnt have done that he should have been quit and siad nothin and ben quit 

but i can see from jayed  side where other people not lisening and eerone freaking out at yeah

• Thanks 1

+/- support

I can see that he lost his temper, though he wasn't actually on the staff job when it happened so I'm not sure on what punishment would be proper, but he is correct in that the sit should have been taken to a roof. Perhaps just a verbal warning about watching his temper?

• Thanks 1

I'm not staff and this is the 19th comment, so this'll probably get lost, but I think Jay should not be demoted or removed from staff. A strike may be necessary, but I just feel a demotion to t-mod is not necessary ❤️

Edited by ViperKimg
  • Thanks 1

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 12/19/2019 at 9:23 AM, Bennett1239 said:

+support 

Ive seen jay abuse his phys gun off duty after myself and other higher ups have spoken to him. He is often disrespectful to people and loses his temper a lot. Should be removed from staff demoted or striked for his actions not just from this but his time as being staff.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/19/2019 at 8:23 AM, Bennett1239 said:

+support 

He abuses more than he disses I see him abuse his phys gun almost everyday. I don't have proof though.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

22 minutes ago, Noah REmiX said:

He abuses more than he disses I see him abuse his phys gun almost everyday. I don't have proof though.

I agree you should not be acting like this 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator|