Utetwo - Senior Mod

Your In-game: Trial SX Intern Derick

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123730107

The admin's name in-game: utetwo

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't :(

What warning did you receive: ARDM on EMS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940138016 

These Are The Images Of where they were healing and I was sniping the C.E.R.T and accidently IG hit EMS 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940127998 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940127932 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1940127874 

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn was false for 2 reasons. The fist reason is because when we had a money silo. EMS arrived on seen before anything was code 4 and made a base (showed in images above from links). But not only the base C.E.R.T was going into the base also with a ARU and getting healed by that EMS In combat. But That's not it when I got pulled from my base where I was sniping the C.E.R.T I must have hit the EMS Which I did not know because I was shooting through a bunch of fenchs cause the base it a nice base and when I saw something move I would shoot at it. But when I got pulled the admin when we all where talking watched the C.E.R.T and ARU run into the base and the EMS Heal them when the people at the money silo where still getting shot at. But I'm not sure if I hit the EMS  but if I did It was intentional and when it happened he was crouching up and down which I thought that was C.E.R.T. But yes I probably did hit him but I disagree that I should have a warn for it when he was moving like he was a Gov that was battling us.

Any extra information: Nope.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

-support

Not enough proof to say shooting EMS was accidental. CERT and EMS dont look that similar. You admit you were just firing into the EMS tent. If someone is looking at you and crouching and standing rapidly, everyone knows that is gamer speak for "Howdy, dont shoot me"

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

- Support

Screenshots do not exactly give us the evidence we need to decide in this situation.

Video evidence would be more acceptable as it has proof of if you mistakenly aimed at EMS instead.

Shooting at everything that moves in and around a tent with a Red Cross is generally a dumb idea..

Last time I checked C.E.R.T and EMS do not look at all similar.. even when being under the influence..

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

9 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

Screenshots do not exactly give us the evidence we need to decide in this situation.

Video evidence would be more acceptable as it has proof of if you mistakenly aimed at EMS instead.

Shooting at everything that moves in and around a tent with a Red Cross is generally a dumb idea..

Last time I checked C.E.R.T and EMS do not look at all similar.. even when being under the influence..

I 100% can agree with this we more of a video to understand the issue better.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

9 hours ago, Yobo said:

- Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

-Support

You clearly shot him through multiple obstacles, and dealt a lot of damage to him as well. I think that in the heat of the situation, you decided to shot the EMS for the heck of it. Your prior 18 warns made me warn you rather than verbally warn you.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

+Support

I was in this raid. The CERT was standing in the medical tent shooting at us with an AWP. I doubt anything will come from this due to there not being enough screenshot evidence, but with EMS sitting there with the doorway lined up with the door we shoot out of, one of them was bound to get shot eventually. None of this would have happened if the EMS just faced the tent AWAY from my base.

Advanced issue found

Advanced issue found

22 hours ago, Yobo said:

He wasn't just shooting anything around the tent, the tent was literally right outside of our door. When they breaching charged it, he shot out and his bullet happened to hit an EMS that for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to place the tent exactly there...

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

50 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

So there was a raid and EMS was in the way of the raid and got caught in the crossfire? I don't see how they could get shot in a raid unless they didn't care it wasn't Code 4.

I think EMS was setting up a base and the govt was using the base as cover so he tried shooting at the base that they where building during a raid and he was trying too kill the CERT/PD Taking cover behind the EMS building and he accidently shot EMS

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

55 minutes ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

So there was a raid and EMS was in the way of the raid and got caught in the crossfire? I don't see how they could get shot in a raid unless they didn't care it wasn't Code 4.

Yes, it was a crossfire issue because the EMS was too close to the scenario without it being code 4.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 12/19/2019 at 3:43 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:43 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

Signature.png

On 12/18/2019 at 11:43 PM, Yobo said:

- Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

I am pretty sure this was me. First of all, my MCU with Code 3 lights and an EMS Skin was right next to my white tent that had a huge red cross on it. I was also standing there and CERT wasn't in my way. I believe I might've called the sit, me and CERT don't look alike along with the other factors... I also wasn't in the raid or anything. A good distance didn't get to my rank with going into on-going scenes. 

- Support

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."