Staff application - Denied

luxarygaming1

What is your in-game name?: Fuego

What is your steam name?: Fuego 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:523211272

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No i have not been staff in any game or server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 1-2 months ago 

What date did you make your forums account? Nov 29

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 11 I have realized Gaminglight is a wonderful server so ive been striving not to get warned havent been warned in a week

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

You will be tested on it: Ok 

Timezone: MST in the US

Permission (Admin+ need this): Not needed for my rank that im applying for 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe that I should have a fair chance to become staff Because I am a very paitent guy and I would Strive to Try to Help the community in any way shape or form the most important part of this is that i would be able to help people in the game aka new to the server I have also helped people in the past such as helping them learn the rules or giving them money and buying them there first car i also care about the community I am Semi known on the server lots of people do know me and I would like to help Our community as much as I can it would be nice to try helping people that are having problems  with other players not just warn actually listen to them and help them in any way shape or form I love helping my community I actually have been Really poor do to the fact i have been helping my community such as again helping new people with Financial problems 

Your missing the last question and your also missing a poll. 
also that’s the wrong app format. It doesn’t really matter but the long question is 150 words + so as long as you have 150 words in the question your good. 
Overall it’s gonna be a -Support 

since you missed a question it shows me that you didn’t bother reading trough the application format and the guidelines since it’s stated thst it’s an Instant denial if the format is incomplete. 
Oh and also I believe some of you app is copied from others 

Edited by Max Holland

Major -support

Cant set up the app right

Fairly mingey. Try again in a few months

Last question has no punctuation and random capitalization

EDIT: Now adding unprofessional and replying to his own app. Replied with an emoji

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

MAJOR - SUPPORT

•    -Never seen you on
  • -You do not Have a poll
  • -app has no effort 
  • -Not very active on forums 
Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

54 minutes ago, Ronin said:

-support

Didn't answer the questions.

Terrible app.

Never seen you before in my life.

Your last response is one giant run on sentence that literally told me nothing.

Responded to own application

Wrong Format and Title for Application.

No Poll.

Other reasons above.

OVERALL: - SUPPORT

Not ready for Staff at all.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Major -Support

+ Active

- 11 warns (in about 1-2 months)
- Incorrect format
- No poll
- Responded to application
- No proof of warnings

Sorry Fuego, but I had to give you a major -support for the points above. Please try to address them before putting up a new application!

Good luck!

Forklift_Signature.png

On 12/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active

- Incorrect format
- No poll
- No proof of warnings

Sorry Fuego, but I had to give you a major -support for the points above. Please try to address them before putting up a new application!

Good luck!

- support never rilly seen him on

On 12/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active

- Incorrect format
- No poll
- No proof of warnings

Good luck!

To add to this if I may, all the sudden right before your app you responded too every single post on the forums, shows kinda how you just want too have a Jult of activity then apply let me explain further, me and a bunch of people in discord where extremely confused when you commented too my happy thanksgiving post, the problem with you too responding too it is you responded too it in December showing your just farming posts

Ps: Forgot too add about 2 or so weeks ago me emptied and viper as well as you where raiding bank and you died and came back and we all started telling you what are you doing in discord that’s nlr and you said “I know it is nlr, but no one else knows that it is” then proceeded too come back and help us with the rest of the raid, while this was happening viper started getting very mad at you and you continued too say that if no one knows then it’s ok, shows a lot on maturity man, (reason staff wasn’t called then cause we had no proof) anyways don’t want too rant anymore but probably the MOST MAJORUS NEGATIVE SUPPORT I HAVE EVER GIVEN Not ok too do stuff like this.

Edited by Torty

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

- Support

No

Post harvesting.. I've seen some random posts but yours bud.. Jeeze.. no effort in your posts you just reply random things. "Yeah we should get staff" on a player report form. Hmmpf.

Application has no effort.

You minge in game and expect me to believe I trust you handling sits? 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+ Active

- Incorrect format
- No poll
- No proof of warnings

Since you've gotten this amount of warns in that amount of time, you should take the time to get better acquainted with the rules on our server. It'll be helpful so you don't get any more warns, and will of course be very beneficial if you are accepted as a member of the staff team in the future.

When it comes to your application, correct the points up above, and I think you'll have a good shot at staff!

spacer.png

- Support

• Bad app
  • No poll
  • No proof of warnings
  • Incorrect format
  • Replied to own app
  • Farming on Staff App
  • MAJOR NO

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or just didn't follow directions... either way it is a MAJOR -Support. If you're serious about becoming staff you're going to need to grow up a little bit and put effort into your application. otherwise you won't be fit for this task as GamingLight Staff.

~ Noah Jimes | PD SM / State Trooper / SWAT |

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+ Active

- Incorrect format
- No poll
- No proof of warnings

Good luck!

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/26/2019 at 10:42 PM, Masterson said:

-Support

No, just no.

Congratulations on not getting warned in a week...

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

-Support

High warns

Just warned you last night

No poll

Farming posts

Replied to his own app

Wrong format

Fuego when your calm your a pretty good dude

But you lose your temper to easily and start to scream at people and expect it to do something. Sorry Fuego but your not ready for staff yet. 

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor