Brooks Warnings Appeal

nwtjustin

I would like to appeal my warning because I have had a very bad mingy past. And I hate my self for it because I am having a hard time doing stuff in the server because of these warnings. I would do anything to remove a few or just one or two of them. I know that they were put there for a reason but I want to change and be a better person. The reason for that is because I want to become an Administration Staff Member but can't do that because of my warnings.

So if their is anything I could do to get a few of them removed, please let me know.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

Honestly there’s no real way to get a warn removed unless it was a false warn I personally still have warns from 2017 when I first started playing just let time pass and show people your not mingy that and everybody makes mistakes just keep playing. 🙂

~Mervin

As stated by these guys above me, SCPRP does not remove old warnings like our colleagues at PoliceRP. This is because we view warnings as part of your record, which speaks to your character. However, we have a number of staff members on the SCP team that have warnings themselves, so having warnings aren't an automatic disqualification unless you have like 39 warnings for stuff like racism and such.

If you decide to apply to be a staff member with us, I recommend explaining how you've changed from your past, and what you've learned from your past mistakes. I also don't know how long ago the warnings are for. If you want to send me your Steam ID, I can give your profile a once over and see if I can give any further recommendations.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

2 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

As stated by these guys above me, SCPRP does not remove old warnings like our colleagues at PoliceRP. This is because we view warnings as part of your record, which speaks to your character. However, we have a number of staff members on the SCP team that have warnings themselves, so having warnings aren't an automatic disqualification unless you have like 39 warnings for stuff like racism and such.

If you decide to apply to be a staff member with us, I recommend explaining how you've changed from your past, and what you've learned from your past mistakes. I also don't know how long ago the warnings are for. If you want to send me your Steam ID, I can give your profile a once over and see if I can give any further recommendations.

They stopped  doing that like a few weeks ago

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:32 PM, Rookieblue said:

If it makes you feel better, I have two warnings that I wear proudly. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Bread locked this topic