Am I fit for Trial Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Brooks

What is your steam name?: nwtjustin

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:96597895

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have not had any staff experiences.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I don't remember what date it was but I do know it was in October, 2019.

What date did you make your forums account?

October, 12, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

My current rank is Member.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

^ Will update this. I currently have 6 warnings but just can't go on the server because I am at school, so when I get home later tonight, I will fix this and update it.)

Have you donated?

No. (I was given the rank Bronze by a friend though.)

What rank are you applying for?

Trail Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it:

Yes I have read over the Handbook.

Timezone:

MDT In Canada, Alberta.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I would be a great help in keeping the server safe because I have a very serious thing for wanting to do the right thing and I would make sure I would come on every day and week, just to make sure everyone is having a safe and fun experience on the server. The other reason why I think I would be acceptable for the position is that I am well mature when I am on-duty and doing my duties. I always take situations and problems very seriously. I am a very reasonable person and is not the type to judge someone right on the spot. I would take my time to figure out the whole situation and deal with it in a reasonable mater. I may just be some junior highschooler who is 14 but if I wear to work on this server. This would help make me more responsible and worthy of taking on big situations. I am available from Monday to Sundays but I get off school at 3:40 every Monday and Thursday, but Friday's I get off at 1:17. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first try to calm them down, and explain to them what they have done. If they do not stop and continue to curse at me, I would mute their voice chat or put them in the admin jail for them to calm down and give them a warning for NCWS. Next, after they have calmed down and are ready to talk, I would then ask why they were RDMing. But if they continue to NCWS, I will get one of my superiors to assist me. Once I and my superior have a whole understanding of the situation, I would check the combat logs and bring the people of who they RDM. I would then ask if they had video evidence to help the situation. If they do have video evidence, I would get my superior to have a quick private talk to see what punishment should be done. Once he and I have discussed what to do, I will give him the warning of MRDM, and ask him to maybe take a break from the server and to calm down. 

(Few edits have been made because I made a mistake on Q16 and just wanted to fix it.)

Edited by nwtjustin

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

-/+ Support 

TBH I’m really on the fence with this application I’ve met you a couple times in game and you seem very friendly 

+Your application isn’t too bad would have gone in better depth on question 16 what superior would you call jail better jail times and or van times considering he was a mass rdmer 

- I don’t know any context to you getting staff restricted or do I see any appeals. Hopefully a higher up can clear that up.

~Mervin

@Mervin He deleted and edited/reposted his staff app many times, th3 blacklisted him from staff/event for 1 year, but I guess it's gone now

In my opitnion on the app I'll quote orange

14 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

-Quite a few warns

-When you were in CI you lost your temper a lot, and on the forums too

-In question 16 you would have warned the person twice for what happened in one sit which isn't right. 

+Question 15 is alright

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

1 hour ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

-Quite a few warns

-In question 16 you would have warned the person twice for what happened in one sit which isn't right. 

+Question 15 is alright

also -No proof of warns.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

You just yesterday got a suspension from A1 for disrespect. Im not exactly sure what kind of disrespect you were doing but if it warrants a suspension I dont think you are ready for staff 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

6 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

You just yesterday got a suspension from A1 for disrespect. Im not exactly sure what kind of disrespect you were doing but if it warrants a suspension I dont think you are ready for staff 

"These A1 Majors are retarded"
-Support I don't think you are ready.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

12 minutes ago, Emoonk said:

While I do have a bias against him because he called me retarded, I don't care. Dude got a warn 30 mins after the suspension I gave him.

-SUPPORT

Not at all whatsoever in any way ready for staff.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

Changing to -Support doesn’t seem like your ready to be staff just yet

~Mervin

3 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support 

-Quite a few warns

+Question 15 is alright

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-Support 

-Shows immaturity in-game and forums 
-Disrespected an MTF branch 

-Every single reason above. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Yeah I don't like someone who disses a department that SMT works hard everyday to fix and work on. If you cannot simple respect something that's in the game, how do we expect you to staff for it?

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

36 minutes ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

-Support 

-Shows immaturity in-game and forums 
-Disrespected an MTF branch 

-Every single reason above. 

7 minutes ago, Calamity said:

Yeah I don't like someone who disses a department that SMT works hard everyday to fix and work on. If you cannot simple respect something that's in the game, how do we expect you to staff for it?

-Support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

13 hours ago, Calamity said:

-Support

~ CI Lieutenant-Colonel LC32/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness."

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator