Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Chombos or MC SG SFC Chombos 9137

What is your steam name?: [GL] Chombos

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:153364199

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I used to be a super admin on Free rp. I resigned so I am no longer staff their. Also i used to be Trial Admin on Obey Servers for DarkRp.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around june 28

What date did you make your forums account? June 28

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? GameMaster

How many warns do you have on the server? 2 from SCPRP

Have you donated? yes, I have bought Royal Guard, and other stuff on SCPRP

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidlines

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve this rank because I am determined, trustworthy, calm and kind. I believe if I was to become a T-Mod I can reduce Minges and do my normal job as a Trial Moderator. I am very trustworthy person as I am currently GM and haven't broken any sincere rules. I know that I will be able to help the community in many ways as a Trial moderator as I have experience in being staff and have lots of experience in ULX. Like I said I had staff experience, I know all the basics of ULX, I have been staff for Free Rp for around a year, and staff for Obey Servers for around a month. Getting this staff position means a lot to me, it tells me that I am succeeding and helping Imperial RP a lot. To other people it may just be a staff position, to me its an opportunity to succeed. I am probably capable of doing many things to

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Well first I would freeze the player and then strip them. Then unfreeze and bring them to a secluded area so he could not hurt anyone. After that I will jail them so they don't move or leave the area so they don't do anything worse.Then after I would gag/mute, I would now explain their situation and how it is very bad to do this and that their will be punished. Following by the handbook I would then call an Admin+ to minge them for 10,000 seconds and then also warn them because of this action. If a ban is necessary than I will call an Admin+ to ban them because of Mass Rdming. Finally I will close the case and tell the admin what happened.(full story)

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |