Add Health/Armour to Hospital - Accepted

Masterson

What you want to see? -  Add the health and amour NPC to the Hospital

Why should we add it? -  I feel like, this should be pretty obvious, but add the Health and Armour NPC to the Hospital. After all it is a hospital

What are the advantages of having this? - More Realistic to an extent 

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who needs Health / Armor 

Links to any content -  N/A

Signature.png

F*** YES

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support

Adds RP, kinda. Armor? eh

Makes people go into EMS Base, it can get annoying. (trust me, i know)

Could be good, not really needed because of General Stores. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, [GL] Slick said:

+support

This adds more RP to it

Also you dont have to go back into town to get armor or health.

i think we definitely need more armor and health spots so we dont have to go all the way into town or to the gen store  

+support

I do think it would be a lot more convenient.

I could understand what Ender said about too many people rolling through EMS base but I feel as if people don't go in there at all anyways, so it wouldn't hurt.

If not, maybe adding a Health and Armor NPC to one of the inner city general stores?

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

3 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+/- Support

Adds RP, kinda. Armor? eh

Makes people go into EMS Base, it can get annoying. (trust me, i know)

Could be good, not really needed because of General Stores. 

What  ender says is true  as  most people who grab armor  has a gun out half a time and the amount of traffic what will come in and out of the hospital will be pretty annoying 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I am changing my answer to a - SUPPORT.

Reasons are:

People could combat heal or increase armor in combat.

Run into hospital with guns out, accidentally kill EMS.

Interrupts roleplay in hospitals.

Armor in a Hospital isn't RP.

I hate this idea, I have thought about it and seems like a bad idea. Too many possible issues to combat healing, killing EMS, Interrupts RP, etc. Also, 2 General Stores RIGHT NEXT TO HOSPITAL carry armor and health.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

+Support

+Support

4 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Advanced issues found

4 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I hate this idea, I have thought about it and seems like a bad idea. Too many possible issues to combat healing, killing EMS, Interrupts RP, etc. Also, 2 General Stores RIGHT NEXT TO HOSPITAL carry armor and health.

If they combat heal, warn them

If they kill EMS, warn them

I've never seen roleplay in the hospital on TrueNorth, I've seen it in Rockford, but not here.

Armor isn't RP, but it was in the last map and this is Semi-Serious RP

Also, the only locations of the Health/Armor NPC's are park and outskirts gas station, the two raidable stores near hospital do not have them.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

12 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I am changing my answer to a - SUPPORT.

Reasons are:

Actually that is not true. The 2 General Stores next to it. Do NOT have armor / health. 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png