Osiris Blacklist Appeal

gepic723

Steam Name: Osiris

Ingame Name: Osiris

I have no idea if theirs a format btw if there is pleae tell me but yeah.

Why I would like to be unblacklisted...from like everything is because yeah I minged heavily but i'm bored of it and i'm starting to be more serious in rp i still minge a bit as d-class or dr.bright but i'm starting to see that mingeing is not as fun as it once was i was hoping to maybe talk to Rang or another high rank staff member or even muliple using voice chat on discord or teamspeak so i can say my point of view and describe more aspect of why i want to be unblacklisted more clearly i doubt ill get all my baclklists removed but if i could at least get ublacklisted from Until i would be happy thanks for even checking this.

-(Hopefully) Former Minge Osiris.

-Support

Didn’t follow format

Staff have had a lot of trouble with you in the past. I don’t feel attempting to come back so soon is the best choice, I would say give it a little longer to show that you have actually grown and you won’t repeat your past mistakes.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

-support

Blacklists are unapeallable. Don't advertise. You have minged too much and "I'm bored of it" isn't much of a dispute is it? I don't think the scprp playerbase would like you back to be honestimage.png.121e25abc5365c69cfcb2323130aec4e.png

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

32 minutes ago, Samm said:

-Support

Didn’t follow format

Staff have had a lot of trouble with you in the past. I don’t feel attempting to come back so soon is the best choice, I would say give it a little longer to show that you have actually grown and you won’t repeat your past mistakes.

Also advertising appeal on gl discord

D9BF7EB3-C357-4DF6-ACBD-15742B54FA74.png

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

i don’t even know you. don’t advertise your mistakes in the meme channel where im trying to enjoy myself with reddit memes. it ain’t meant for you to flaunt how bad you feel for screwing up. take your mistakes to another community; if you really cared that much you wouldn’t have done enough to get blacklisted in the first place.

begone.

Lawrence (MillitaryRP)

United States Air Force Brigadier General

Also

Zeeptin says blacklists aren't appealable.

A33B3AA1-E8E1-45FC-B29A-0DA7CE6D47B3.png

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

31 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Also

Zeeptin says blacklists aren't appealable.

A33B3AA1-E8E1-45FC-B29A-0DA7CE6D47B3.png

No point in this then but -Support 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Couple things.

You weren’t blacklisted. Just banned permanently from SCPRP.

This is literally a ban appeal so use the format. We have it there for a reason.

Try putting more effort into convincing me of the positive benefits of letting you play on the server again. Try again without advertising your application.

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Major, Major, MAJOR -Support

You know what you did. You kept going, even though you were warned that there will be consequences. You thought you could get away with everything and did not really care about breaking rules. So, now, you must face the consequences.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

Major, Major, MAJOR -Support

You know what you did. You kept going, even though you were warned that there will be consequences. You thought you could get away with everything and did not really care about breaking rules. So, now, you must face the consequences.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• th3 locked this topic