Arthur Fleck's T-Mod application - Denied

Arthur Fleck

Staff Application Format

What is your in-game name?: Arthur Fleck

What is your steam name?: Castro

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:144121638

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes,  Ive been staff on 2 other Gmod servers that include MBRP and DeathRun RP which were both quite successful.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2 months Ago

What date did you make your forums account? March 30, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 Warns, Spawning prop as D Class (Didn't kill anybody) and the other warn is Failrp. https://imgur.com/a/JczLN84

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Not Currently.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  Because I think that I am very likable and friendly on this community and also at the same time I get the job done when it needs to be. Aswell as that I've had previous experience of being a Senior admin on other servers and not only that. I know most of my commands (!jail, !goto, !bring, !freeze etc.) Also I can play until 12 at night so I can be active while the server is slowly going away and the minges start getting on. And Also that I want to not only help the community by donating, I want to help it by stopping minges from ruining People's fun and making the servers reputations worse. And also I've joined the wrestling team recently so I understand what it means to put in the effort and dedications to stay active on a server and don't go inactive. Finally I feel like that I would be a great part of the administration team, and would love to meet and help every single one of you. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring them to a place where no one else is, than If he started to throw out slurs through voice chat I would gag him, and tell him to explain why he MRDM; If he continues to throw out slurs at me than I would mute him, once gag'd and muted I would look at console and see if he was actually MRDM and if it was than I would get an admin to warn him and depending on how bad the incident he or she would possibly be banned.

Edited by Arthur Fleck

-Support

-I haven’t seen you in game a single time

-You didn’t change anything from your last tmod app that was denied

+/- the app isn’t bad but the fact you just copied and pasted your previous app shows that you aren’t ready in my opinion.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

+/- Support, leaning on a +support

Command In a branch so you'll be less likely to misjudge punishments

A friendly guy from the few encounters I've had with him

Past staffing experience 

Q15 Is fine, I wish you would have talked more about your past experience staffing tho

App could use some color in it

Q16 should have gone into more detail for how long the ban would have been, and also you don't need an admin to warn, only ban.

Warns screenshot is an error, please fix this by using something like imgur to post the warns

I think you would be a great member to add to the staffing team, good luck.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

14 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support, leaning on a -support

Past staffing experience 

Q15 Is fine, I wish you would have talked more about your past experience staffing tho

Q16 should have gone into more detail for how long the ban would have been, and also you don't need an admin to warn, only ban.

Warns screenshot is an error, please fix this by using something like imgur to post the warns

Low Forum Count, doesn't even meet the requirement.

Copy and Pasted old application.

No poll.

Good luck.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

20 hours ago, BadAim said:

+/- Support, leaning on a -support

Past staffing experience 

Copy of last denied staff app

No poll

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 12/17/2019 at 1:29 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support

-I have never seen you

-Question 16 could improve

-Recent warns

-Question 15 could improve, seems very stretched with the repeated "And also" 

Just warned yesterday for misconduct. That's not really what you to show when looking to join the staffing team.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 12/17/2019 at 8:29 PM, Official Orange said:

-Support

-I have never seen you

-Recent warns

-support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 12/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, Official Orange said:

-Support

-I have never seen you

-Recent warns

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator