Dogos Trial Mod Aplication (SCP-RP) - Denied

Dogo

Dogos Trial mod aplication  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Staff Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Dogo (normal) Ocean (mtf)

What is your steam name?: Dogo

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:116753580

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 2019

What date did you make your forums account? 12/11/19 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) User Level 47

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198193772889/home/ image.thumb.png.c88ccdff89b7a2fb46bfbde66e4e83f6.png

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: UK GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think we could use more staff during down time because i see most of them AFK. and i have never been staff before but i think i might make a good staff (your choice) because i understand the rules and understand the punishments that need to be given. i honestly think i can make a small difference it would be a big victory or something like that also a very important detail you might want to know is that i have ASD (autism and maybe dyslexia) and i most likely cant make it to meetings

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would !jailtp (user) and use text chat so they can understand me and after we had  a talk about why You cant MRDM i would get someone to ban/minge him after i warn him

Edited by Dogo
Forgot to add server and screenshot link didnt work

-support

We already have a lot of staff on downtime, and the /demote command exists. Every time I met you in game you were mingy/caused problems

The warns link doesnt lead to a screenshot, minge command doesn't exist anymore

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

8 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-Support

-Q15 Word requirements not met 

-Q16 Not specific enough, and does not seem like you fully read the question

One +Support I have is you are a good player in game and you have no warns.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

First, I'll point out the bad things in your application. You should improve these in your next app.

- On Q15 you only put 94 words (Try to write down why you want to be staff, why you're better than other people, ect.)

- Q16 could be improved by a lot just by adding jail times, warn reasons and what rank you would call for the ban/jail, and gagging/muting the player.

Now the good things.

- Has been with the community for a while now.

- No warns.

- I see him on usually and he's a nice guy.

Overall it has to be a -Support from me, but you can always try again. If you improve on these things, you will have a higher chance at being accepted.

Edited by Doggo0

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

8 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

-I've never heard of you

-Question 16 could improve 

-Question 15 has multiple errors in grammar ex. Lowercase I's

-Question 15 does not reach word requirement

-2 forum post

+/- Decently new to the forums

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

9 hours ago, Official Orange said:

-Support

-I've never heard of you

-Question 16 could improve 

-Question 15 has multiple errors in grammar ex. Lowercase I's

-Question 15 does not reach word requirement

-2 forum post

+/- Decently new to the forums

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

- support

Your app really seem rushed, try to explain why you are doing things in Q16 not just that you are doing a couple things, plus you didn't even answer it near what any staff on any server would do, so they guy is cursing at you this entire time screaming in his mic and you are what, just gonna type to the guy through all that? No you are gonna gag him and make him type since he cant seem to use voice and then continue the sit accordingly and issue punishment when its over according to the handbook

You can also tell its rushed since on Q15 you didn't even complete the one requirement of the question, 150 words. I don't think this is a hard requirement as it will just show us how much you want to be staff.  This is also a simple thing that anyone should be able to do as its not very hard to drag on an answer for no reason just to keep someone reading your post. I went on google for about 10 seconds and found this website that will count your words for you so you don't have to, very simple tool to use.  wordcounter.net  This paragraph is 168 words by the way. See how easy it is, it just shows us how eager you are to be a staff member and how likely you are to just not follow the rules cause it might be the easier way out. There are no shortcuts here, there is the staff handbook and you have to follow the rules period.

See how easy it is to drag it out.

Edited by Vophiel

18 hours ago, BadAim said:

-Support

-Q15 Word requirements not met 

-Q16 Not specific enough, and does not seem like you fully read the question

He also goes by ocean for some people who might not know

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator