Halo’s Staff App.

Halo

Should I become a Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trail Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: MC HS VCDMR Shaggy/ Naval LT Halo/ Apprentice III Halon. 

What is your steam name?: Seventh/Halo or will change name to Halo soon.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:120268285

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I have in fact, for a Halo RP server I was head admin on there, as well as many other smaller servers I have been either an admin or mod on. 

What date did you start playing on the community? I have perhaps joined here either on late September of 2019 or early October of 2019.

What date did you make your forums account? November 5th.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice.

How many warns do you have on the server? None.

Have you donated? No, apprentice was given to me by a friend.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have read the guidelines, and to help my memory I will keep on reading them as I do not have the best memory.

Timezone:  EST.

Permission (Admin+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

Why I think I deserve this rank is that I really wanna help this server grow with anything I can do and help any kind of way I can, of course my help may not be as of much but I know it will indeed be helpful to the higher up staff above me. I really love this server and I always wanted to go back into the staffing that I found fun, I used to be a Head Admin of a GMod server before so I really do know how to use ulx commands like !gag which stops a player from talking !cloak which cloaks a player !freeze which freezes a player as well as much more. I have good experience as well as good activity as I love putting my time into this server any type I can do, I promise I’ll do whatever I can to do help out the server and be there when necessary times call for it. I am a serious and strict person if it ever comes to staffing however it is nice to be joking here and there, but I am more of a serious man who wants to have everyone have a great time all in all by doing whatever I can do to help. I like to also listen from all sides of everyone and hear what happened from all sides as it’s best to be known, I am calm as can be and give out many warnings until I decide to get a little angry.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would not at all be rude within this situation, if anything it is best to be as nice and as calm as you can as only yelling at them will provoke them to be right about there decisions and leave the server. Secondly I then decide to bring him and either freeze him or jail him so we can talk and then after I would tell him I would mute him just temporarily so I can hear the convos from other people, thirdly I would bring the people who called about Mass RDM and see if RDMing did happen within the game from as many sources as I can, which would preferably be the people who where killed within the RDMing and see what happened. After gathering information I think I would try and check either the logs if we are allowed or through my console if that works to see if the kills where correct, of course he may be yelling at me and cursing at me because of anger which can happen to some people like myself as I tend to have anger issues. If this information was correct I would politely give them a warning about this, unmute them, and let them have the rest of there day to play on the server, if it happens again or more I would either kick the player and if serious requirements are met I would ban him.

Edited by Halo