[SCP-012 Polariod Test] ~ Research(12/16/2019)

Julias

Grade: Quality [ 95/100 ]

Lore: 20/20 - What happened is very lore-compatible, and did not seem to break / push any barriers.
Creativity: 20/20 - The idea of this test is very witty and smart; It was not extreme, but still good.
Presentation: 15/20 - A little too redacted of a test for the clearance. For example, you don't need to redact a Security LCPL's name. Format was followed well.
Writing: 40/40 - A good amount of writing, I was not bombarded with text, but it did go into detail well enough.

Notes: I like the idea of having an SCP-096 effect on people. Very unique, and well executed. Great job!

8 hours ago, Emoonk said:

Lore: 20/20 - What happened is very lore-compatible, and did not seem to break / push any barriers.
Creativity: 20/20 - The idea of this test is very witty and smart; It was not extreme, but still good.
Presentation: 15/20 - A little too redacted of a test for the clearance. For example, you don't need to redact a Security LCPL's name. Format was followed well.
Writing: 40/40 - A good amount of writing, I was not bombarded with text, but it did go into detail well enough.

Notes: I like the idea of having an SCP-096 effect on people. Very unique, and well executed. Great job!

tbh i just forgot his name lol

[SCP-RP] Former Security SFTO CPT | D-0792 OPSF 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 8:57 PM, Emoonk said:

Very well written, much better than what I will write. I love this doc.