Yoga's Staff Report

Berserkrpups

Your In-game: Tony // CI General Tony GX00 // CI RCT Mills (Shown in Screenshot)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59112440

The admin's name in-game: Yoga

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Vietcong 1 // [GL] Yoga

What did the admin do: Whitelisting himself to job(s) that he/she wasn't trained for.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1938663115

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Anything that is plausible 

Any extra information: N/A

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+Support

Evidence Is Obvious

Directly Violates Hand Book

@Berserkrpups Was he ever trained for CI?

@Yoga Your side on this?

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

5 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Evidence Is Obvious

@Berserkrpups Was he trained for CI

@Yoga Your side on this?

If he was trained that would mute the purpose of the report as seen below. 

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

Whitelisting himself to job(s) that he/she wasn't trained for.

It's quite obvious that he had whitelisted to a job which he wasn't trained for which is abuse.
+Support

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

So here’s my side, I have whitelisted by self due to a training back when silver trained me for CI, We finished the training and I have passed, I believed that it would be faster to whitelist myself due to silver being busy with other things at the same time. This was a while back and I was not active in CI so I got removed

Edited by Yoga
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Yoga said:

So here’s my side, I have whitelisted by self due to a training back when silver trained me for CI, We finished the training and I have passed, I believed that it would be faster to whitelist myself due to silver being busy with other things at the same time. This was a while back and I was not active in CI so I got removed

I think we now need Silver to accommodate for this.

15 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Evidence Is Obvious

Edited by Samm
Removed the @'s as they arent needed anymore

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

11 minutes ago, Yoga said:

So, I was told I supposedly trained you a month back and I haven't trained anyone for a month or so now but if I did train someone I would've put it in the training logs but it's been a while if it's been an entire month and I don't have the best memory i'm going to say I didn't train you. Sorry about this yoga!

12 minutes ago, Silver3504 said:

So, I was told I supposedly trained you a month back and I haven't trained anyone for a month or so now but if I did train someone I would've put it in the training logs but it's been a while if it's been an entire month and I don't have the best memory i'm going to say I didn't train you. Sorry about this yoga!

+/- Support leaning +Support

Not enough evidence for netheir side as we cannot confirm nor deny he was trained for CI

I think a verbal warning though is fit for this as he shouldn't have been whitelisting himself

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

11 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support

Not enough evidence for netheir side as we cannot confirm nor deny he was trained for CI

I think a verbal warning though is fit for this as he shouldn't have been whitelisting himself

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

Some pictures showing he or the name yoga has never once been mentioned in our discord.

https://gyazo.com/2c4178e64263240711458aa820b1341c

https://gyazo.com/64585d2ced0a0c72db968325c628aa9f

https://gyazo.com/72e14f0eee59bb3d3c399927cfe1f227

*And in the punishment logs, you are not mentioned at all ever being removed from CI

Edited by Official Orange

1 hour ago, Arussso said:

+Support

Listen, Youre an admin and you know the rules well enough and you've never been trained for the job or even mentioned at all.

This is highly unacceptable

~ CI Lieutenant-Colonel LC32/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness."

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

2 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/- Support leaning +Support

Not enough evidence for neither side as we cannot confirm nor deny he was trained for CI

I'm on the fence. I'm leaning towards +Support because CI Command can't find any trace of Yoga in their Discord or Logs.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• th3 locked this topic