CI Application from Afton

Afton

In-game name: Afton

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:446061307

Discord: Afton#4729

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: I would say it's good. There are some things that I don't know, but with the time I’m learning

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): During my time working for the gensec and MTF, I was disrespected and underestimated because of my voice, and I hate it because it's something that I cant change and that makes people think I’m uses less, but I want to join Chaos Insurgency,because I’m waiting for more respect and appreciation for my work, and not discrimination and mockery because of my voice. Now moving to my abilities that I can bring to Chaos Insurgency, I will always follow orders, rules, and obligations that I’m given, and I will, most of the times, have a great result in the work that I’m given, of course, orders that come from my higher ups. I promise loyalty and respect to the Chaos Insurgency and I will make my best for not disappointing. I aim very well with the sniper rifle and with the assault rifle, but if I’m given a close range gun like a shotgun, I can't promise to have the same result like if I had those two guns; I’m a person of far range guns. I believe that I can do a great job leading the CIs during raids, but I would prefer to learn from mi higher ups before being a leader.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Something that can set me apart from other applicants is that I have been playing SCP Rp servers for 2 years and 4 months, and I’ve been also learning about SCP, including the Safe, Euclid, Keter, and Thaumiel SCPs(SCPs that are useful for containing other SCPs). I promise that if I’m asked about a variety of SCPs, I won't disappoint. 

How active can you be?: I can be very active! The principal reason of why I’m promoted frequently is because I’m very active. I can be playing in the server for 12 hours per day! And the reason for that is that I really love this server and the ways you manage the server, because I think it's something very fun and responsible.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord?: Yes, I have both of them.