List of Personnel involved in testing: 1

Level D personnel involved: 1

SCP: 1

Errors and/or safety hazards: 1

Question:  I dont have any

backckground Research: 

Item #: SCP-912

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-912 is to be kept at Research Unit ██ in a standard containment cell. The cell door must have a damage resistance rating of 3A or above. Direct physical handling of SCP-912 causes a potentially dangerous reaction and should be avoided except as part of an authorized testing protocol.

All researchers involved in SCP-912 must receive briefing SCP-912-002A (“Safe Handling of SCP-912”) and SCP-912-002B (“Dealing with ‘Arrest’ Behaviour by SCP-912”). In the event of “arrest” by SCP-912, researchers are to offer minimal resistance and await rescue by an associate wearing the uniform of the ██PD.

Experiments that involve the use of firearms or the CQ firing range require authorization from Dr ███████ at least 24 hrs in advance in order to permit route clearance and schedule deconfliction.

Description: SCP-912 consists of several items of police-issue body armour, clothing and equipment that together form a discrete entity capable of independent movement and action. Both the method by which this ability has been acquired and means by which it is achieved have yet to be identified. The elements that comprise SCP-912 conform to the standards of uniform worn by the ██PD SWAT as of ██/20██ (the approximate date of acquisition). Uniform elements float in mid-air as though worn by a man or woman around 185 cm (6'1") in height, but no such presence can be detected. SCP-912 does not directly respond to communication attempts, but will follow simple orders in English given by personnel wearing the uniform of an officer of the ██PD.

Hypothesis: None fine

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): FINE

Analysis and Conclusion: NICE SCP

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: YES

LOG START: I Asked SCP-912 Questions SCP-912 Does Feel These Following Emotions Anger Guilt N/A Didnt Wanna say if he feels sadness 

In My opnion The test was a succes but there was a hazard A D-CLASS GOT LOOSE AND WE HAD 2 CASULTIES  IF ANYONES READING THIS

FORM THE (REDACTED) PLEASE MAKE IT SO PEOPLE DON'T GET THAT CRAZY THIS WAS KINDA OF A MESS I RAN INTO A BARRAGE OF 

D CLASS ON THEY WAY IN AS WELL:LOG ENDwhen-theres-a-report-of-a-creature-with-anomalous-abilities-30070064.jpg.90cee281a135ffaeab5db9e626e70dff.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 12:34 PM, Samm said:

this is confusing

On 12/16/2019 at 12:41 PM, Susel said:

Exactly, this is unreadable and doesn't follow role since 912 cant talk

On 12/20/2019 at 6:32 PM, Weiss said:

Grade: Sub-Standard. Most of it is copy pasted from the Wikipedia. Almost no original content. 

I agree it does not make sense and 912 cannot talk.