5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Head Admin

In-Game Name: Will

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129363914

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant (LT)

Current Rank: Lead Paramedic (LPara)

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 week, 6 days (about 2 weeks) 

How long have you been in EMS?: Since October (I think)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have? (Show Proof): 1 warn; https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198218993556

Why should you be promoted (150 words minimum): Lieutenant: the first command rank in a department and the rank that across Truenorth is seen as the first big leap for anyone in any department. Why should I be a Lieutenant in EMS? Well for starters, I feel I am one of the only people that actually pays attention to the little things in RP and try to make those efforts somewhat realistic. For instance, most members in EMS respond to calls and leave once the person that died has been revived; however I try to RP little things that you don't hear on radio as often such as car crashes, illnesses, and other responsibilities that a health worker may take on. Along with this, I also have experience with leading people through the Police Department, being a command member for almost 5 months now. With this in mind, I feel that I am qualified to have a command position in EMS. Thanks for reading!

Do you agree that Command can remove you, or punish you any way they see fit for any negative actions?: Yes

Do you agree that you will attempt to stay active and help in any way?: Yes

Do you agree to be professional and mature?: Of course

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

Forklift_Signature.png

-support 

Nothing personal but asking 'which department should I try to get command in next..' in the EMS discord shows to me that you are just like "right let get command because why not" a command slot is very powerful space to take, but ifnyou treat it like salt on the dinning table it clearly isn't meant for you. You should have passion for the position you are applying for...

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, ReaperLite said:

I Disagree I think you have what it takes to be LT personally i think you would be a great addition and allot of players look up to you already. Your responsibility lvl is high your activity is good. 

+Support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Major +support

+active

+freindly 

+have been in ems for a long time 

I wish you the best of luck Will

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

•Active in EMS.

•Friendly 
•Mature

•Has Command Experience

•Cool Person

•You seem like you are just looking for a new Command position in any Department. 

As an experienced and decently high ranking Command member within EMS I believe you have what it takes and you would make a great fit but you seem to just want a Command Position. I need time to really think about you, your opportunities, commitment and other qualities and traits. Due to my reasoning I will be giving a +/- Support. That might be changed if I see real dedication towards the Department.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

58 minutes ago, BigBoiOmar said:

3 Words are all I have to say

YES YES and Ummm YESSSSS

Major + Support 

-Personally know the guy very chill and fair

-knows how to lead as seen in PD command

-I want to see him as LT

-I think he is a great fit

BEST OF LUCK

BigBoiOmar

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

@Will (WTLM2013) You MUST become an FTO before applying for Low Command within EMS.

“As a Lead Paramedic, you may apply for LT but you must become an FTO first. You may NOT apply if you are not an FTO.” ~ EMS SOP. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."