LuckyGoose's Admin Application - Accepted

LuckyGoose

What is your in-game name?: LuckyGoose

What is your steam name?: [GL] LuckyGoose 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:81308264

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have previous experience as staff., I was  staff on GamingLight a few years ago and was a former manager of militaryrp, and an elite admin on darkrp (and Head STC Trainer). I have also been Admin on ZDRP (closed), Urbane Gaming (Elite Admin) (closed), Robiinhood Darkrp (Head Admin) (closed).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I have been a member of the GamingLight community for over 5 years and will continue being a member for years to come. 

What date did you make your forums account? July 13th, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator/Support 2

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? LuckyGoose's 0 warns screenshot

Have you donated? Yes i have donated $40

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not currently staffing or helping any other gaming community.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read it.

Timezone: EST.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Hotshot - Manager, Matthew - Head of Staff, MyanDaBeast - Head Admin, Joe Mama - Head Admin, Calamity - Super Admin,

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Admin is a role that requires dedication and passion for the game. I believe I would be a good fit for this role because I have been a member of this community for over 6 years with 0 warnings and have held many staff positions with GamingLight. One of my positions included Elite Admin on DarkRP and was in charge of the Staff Training Course (STC). I am currently a Senior Moderator and love to help everyone out. I believe I could have an even bigger impact as an admin. Presently I am a Support 2 Member on Teamspeak and Discord and I am always available to help players out. Another thing I am invested in is the FTO program in the FBI. I want everyone to have a good experience on the server so I train them to have the most authentic RP in the FBI. The FTO program has shown me that I am good at implementing new ideas as well as managing more than one person at once. Something else that I think is important to be an admin is great time dedication to the server. In the past two weeks I have been on the GamingLight server for about 60 hours and I am always trying to get on to do staff sits to help players out. Thank you for the opportunity to increase my role in GamingLight and I hope to continue being a part of such an amazing community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start by using the jailtp command. When they are on the roof or admin room depending where I brought him/her, I would try and explain the situation. If they proceed to curse me out I would go ahead and gag them so they can’t speak and if they also are cursing at me in chat, they will be muted. From there I will explain to them why they are receiving a warning. The reasons on the warning would consist of Staff Dis, NCWS, Minging, NITRP.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

++++++++++++++++++Support

+active

+nice

+has been sen mod for a long time

I wish you the best of luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

1 hour ago, Flash? said:

Huge +support

+Active

+Respected

+Hard working

+Dedicated

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

really nice guy

active on ts/staff/game and forums 

very mature 

good app

sen mod for a while now

lucky has been a very active, hardworking staff member since he joined the team. i really believe he deserves the promotion. 

good luck lucky 

This guy is extremely active

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+support 

really nice guy

very mature 

good app

sen mod for a while now

lucky has been a very active, hardworking staff member since he joined the team. i really believe he deserves the promotion. 

good luck lucky 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+/- support 
Great app 
nice guy
I personally think you were promoted pretty quick and think you should wait a little

I kinda agree with Mikey here, you are a great guy and 100% are admin material, although i feel it would be best to wait a bit longer 🙂

Good luck LuckyGoose!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

On 12/17/2019 at 3:03 PM, Jayden said:
On 12/17/2019 at 12:01 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

+/- support 
Great app 
nice guy
I personally think you were promoted pretty quick and think you should wait a little

Awesome guy, just feel that it's a little too soon is all. Good luck boyo!

❤️ 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

Very nice guy with good intentions, always active showing dedication to Gaminglight. He is well respected in the community. I feel like he can provide good help!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 12/16/2019 at 10:59 PM, Pooders said:

+support 

really nice guy

very mature 

good app

sen mod for a while now

good luck lucky 

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Manager
On 12/15/2019 at 8:18 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

really nice guy

very mature 

good app

sen mod for a while now

good luck lucky 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 12/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, Flash? said:

Huge +support

+Active

+Respected

+Hard working

+Dedicated

Completely true

On 12/20/2019 at 2:29 AM, Calamity said:

+Support

Very nice guy with good intentions, always active showing dedication to Gaminglight. He is well respected in the community. I feel like he can provide good help!

Very true calamity

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor