XM10 kinda aids - Accepted

starr

What you want to see? - I want to see the XM10 get a small buff, like the damage being bumped to 10 x 8 or 10 x 9

Why should we add it? - Because I understand that the M10 is the only auto shotgun that's allowed but then again the thing is really at a low point right now and really doesn't even live up to the name of the auto shotguns. All the others just shred while you can barely win a 1v1 against a containment engineer, that's low. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Ok yeah sure I can one clip extremely low armored and HPed classes and that's cool but in reality for a shotgun that it takes a whole 7 shots to kill a guy in a lab coat just seems iffy to me. The reason I wanted it still lower than most shotguns ^ is because I understand that it's still auto but just have it where it doesn't take 10 entire seconds to kill someone at 175 200, since there's 17 HP left it'd most likely be the same for 200 200 as well.

Who is it mainly for? - CI, MTF, GenSec, D-Class, etc. (Literally anyone that can buy it for self-defense) 

Links to any content -

2yxWB84.png

Winchester ^

YPRDQfG.png

Sawed-off ^

4Rbt1X9.png

XM10 ^

Keep in mind that the M10 has an entire 3 seconds more to a time-to-kill and two whole clips (14 shots), while the Winchester (one of the most average/"balanced" shotguns) is 7 seconds with 6 shots to kill. The sawed-off obviously is 4 seconds with 6 shots, it being the best shotgun (and deserves it to be fair). Lastly another main part is that it's not even 100% mobility for dodging in a fight, while the other auto shotguns are 100% with damage, so I feel at the very least make it stronger in fights with damage.

Edited by starr

insert cliched signature 

+support this thing can barley kill starr and is kinda trash in battle

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

4 hours ago, frog said:

+support this thing can barley kill starr and is kinda trash in battle

+support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia