Medical Equipment For The Chief Medical Officer Job

Rose

Medical Supplies For The Chief Medical Officer Job  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - 

The Chief Medical Officer Job Be Given the standard medical equipment needed to fulfill the role. [I.E. Bacta Injector, Bacta Grenade, Health Stim Shot, and Defibulator (Defibs are currently broken but for rp purposes or if they are ever fixed in the future)]

Why should we add it? - 

It would make sense for the overseers or medical to be able to provide medical support to troopers and such. This is further reinforced by the fact that troopers run up to me asking for medical assistance all the time and I have to tell them I am unfortunately unable to assist due to not having any of the required equipment. Also on CWRP the medical officers had the above mentioned medical equipment.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

It will allow naval medical supervisors to Take part in keeping the troops alive and further fulfill their roles. And can also improve training if they can go over the tools the new medics will be getting by showing the tools to them 

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Corps and Naval

Links to any content - all content already on server

(weapon_bactainjector, weapon_bactanade, weapon_jew_stimkit, weapon_defibrilator)

Kenneth Kings

-Support

Aight, so this is gonna be a hot take, but I say no. IRL, a position similar to the CMO is going to be a purely administrative position, not one that goes in the field healing troops and saving lives. Hence my -support

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

8 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-Support

Aight, so this is gonna be a hot take, but I say no. IRL, a position similar to the CMO is going to be a purely administrative position, not one that goes in the field healing troops and saving lives. Hence my -support

It isn’t for Field Healing it’s for on ship duties in medbay. 

Kenneth Kings

On 12/23/2019 at 2:48 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Even in garrison (the term when not in the field) a IRL CMO equivalent wouldnt be performing medical procedures. They'd be an admin position

I’m rp I conduct lord Vader’s personal checkups so I do medical procedures and also have access to all the equipment I would need so it makes perfect sense to be able to have it

Kenneth Kings

On 12/15/2019 at 9:34 AM, Rose said:

What do you want to see? - 

The Chief Medical Officer Job Be Given the standard medical equipment needed to fulfill the role. [I.E. Bacta Injector, Bacta Grenade, Health Stim Shot, and Defibulator (Defibs are currently broken but for rp purposes or if they are ever fixed in the future)]

Why should we add it? - 

It would make sense for the overseers or medical to be able to provide medical support to troopers and such. This is further reinforced by the fact that troopers run up to me asking for medical assistance all the time and I have to tell them I am unfortunately unable to assist due to not having any of the required equipment. Also on CWRP the medical officers had the above mentioned medical equipment.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

It will allow naval medical supervisors to Take part in keeping the troops alive and further fulfill their roles. And can also improve training if they can go over the tools the new medics will be getting by showing the tools to them 

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Corps and Naval

Links to any content - all content already on server

(weapon_bactainjector, weapon_bactanade, weapon_jew_stimkit, weapon_defibrilator)