Commander Application for Shock

Ordinarily_Sad UwU

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Midge

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Shock is one of the most serious/the most serious Battalions on the server. I want to be able to lead a Battalion that knows what it's doing, doesn't minge, and most importantly... is active. On top of that, a battalion such as Shock deserves an Active Commander, listens to its subordinates, and is responsible. In the past, (not saying that it is as prevalent now), Most Vice Commanders, or even Commanders were inactive, irresponsible, and often didn't care for their subordinates and what they thought. There were exceptions to this of course, however it still hasn't left my mind when I see multiple Enlisted Troopers never get promoted due to anyone looking at what they did in the event, or when a PVT is more active than the commander. It makes no sense, what's the point in being a Commander if you don't lead. That's the main point for me to become Commander of Shock: To lead Shock to greatness and to maintain the order on the server. This can be as simple as having more than 2 or 3 Shock Troopers on most of the time, to having a much more organized way of arresting people, and with punishments for them. At the same time, providing sort of goals that can be achieved within the Battalion will also help a lot with keeping the activity up (It goes without question that having an active Commander on will help a lot as well). These goals can be simple, such as allowing for a Training Officer to be in place, allowing for troopers that aren't high ranking due to them being new that have high standards, to have a say with who comes into the Battalion. At the same time, the goals can be more challenging, such as Tryouts for different sections of Shock, allowing for a goal that can be worked for instead of getting on the server for just the promotion. Likewise, this all wouldn't help at all if there is no Commander online, and at the moment, we don't have a Commander. I want to be Commander to make sure that Shock continues to evolve as time passes, while still being a serious Battalion. In doing so, I believe that the quality of life on the server will increase dramatically. That's why I want to be the Commander of Shock.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

172 hours as of late.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of the Commander in Shock is to lead the troops in Battle, Arrests, Organizing, Commanding, and even just helping the battalion's members with whatever they need while still maintaining a high level of seriousness. This can be done in a multitude of ways, such as: Keeping a easy, direct line of communication to the troopers, organizing/updating documents, teaching the troopers how to move up and attack effectively in events, and teaching the troopers different ways to diffuse situations on he sip that require Shock's assistance. If this is not achieved, the Shock Commander has failed his job and should be removed/replaced. With all that being said, the MAIN purpose for ANY Commander is to be as active as possible, allowing for Enlisted Troopers to advance in the ranks stress-free. If this does not happen, then there is no point for even joining the Battalion, thus making the Battalion a dead one.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Over the past 2 weeks, I have demonstrated the ability to lead troops in either event, arrests, issues/concerns, LOAs, as well as keeping them all updated on what is happening with the Battalion. When we are doing events, I always remind them how we do things, critique what they are doing to get the highest standard out of the troopers, and I constantly make sure they know the purpose of the mission to get the job done swiftly and effectively. I have led many battles with my troopers when either my VCMDR/CMDR was not online, or when I was the acting Commander of Shock. I was able to lead them successfully to each objective and neutralize enemy threats when needed. On top of that, whenever an issue has been found, and my troopers come to me with questions, I always respond quickly and thoroughly (you can ask Abraham, Ryan, Albino, Tucker, Jiggle, or Arson for example). This massively helps my troopers understand what their purpose is on the ship, how to do it effectively, and helps to let them know that their Commanders are not incompetent or absent-minded. Moreover, I always keep a direct line of information flowing to my Security Director Shadow about the concerns/progress I have with the Battalion, as well as allowing him to raise some of his concerns freely. If this wasn't enough direct communication with my troopers, I even allow for an easy way for my troopers to send their LOAs... Directly to me. This allows for newer troopers to not feel as stressed about where to send their LOA, and allows for a much easier time on people who are in a bind to get their information to me as fast as possible. Even with all that being said about my relations with my troopers, I haven't even discussed what I've done for the Battalion as a whole. I have pushed for sub battalions in Shock (Heavy/Sharpshooter- Paint's initial idea), I have made a new Handbook/Law Ruling for Shock (with Paint's help when he was CMDR), created an entirely new document for both Tryouts/SGT Tryouts (With Officer Tryouts coming soon), lastly, I have changed the way training officers roles are received. These mainly show how I have organized Shock to a much better degree, and have shown that I am a responsible leader to my troops.

7. How often can you be Online? :

2-3 hours most days.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any warnings.

20 hours ago, Nimo said:

-Support

There are others who deserve Commander

Yes there are always others who deserve something, but that isn't what gets it for them. Midge is putting effort towards becoming Commander, the others you deem to "Deserve it" aren't putting in the effort required.

This is a +Support from me

I know i cannot do another +Support. However Colonel Midge has essentially been acting commander due to us not having one. I find him the most qualified. Him and Lt. Colonel Tucker are the only reason shock has been able to maintain being a efficient unit. Between promoting NCO's to help them,  writing documents as well as updating the roster. Not to even mention dealing with training, promotions ect... He is already the acting commander in the eyes of Shock. 

image.png.d60e9053b1f01eeb2a36e3aeba8bb286.png

spacer.png

• Scoot locked this topic