Lemons Resegnation

aDaddy

Its time boys I've finally made my decision Today I will be leaving 31st no reserves the reason I am doing this is because it puts a lot of stress upon me and I cant have that at the time of being but I tried to set 31st to the right path but I did fail but I tried my hardest to make it right I enjoyed being the CMDR it was fun and I made many friends on the way doing it and I'm greatly appreciated of that. Thank you all for supporting me at the time being a CMDR it really made me wanna step up and help but also I want to thank some people

Kyle: Man you helped me so much with this group you made me a better CMDR and person I really do appreciate it but now I'm one of the boys now.

Motu: Thank you so much for being a great and caring person even though you minge a lot but I still appreciate you a lot and thanks for the time that you helped. 

Izanagi(Chibi) (Halo) Man you helped me so much when I was stressed and when I needed help you are a great person and I enjoy that thank you so much.

Everyone else that I didn't mention Thank you for this long ride(Even though it was short) But I do appreciate everything you guys did I'm sorry to let you guys all down.

This Is CMDR Lemon Signing off See you later boys!

• Sad 2

The corps we will have newer commanding officers soon we going to make the empire strong 💪🏻 we will shine like no other we are troopers we here to fight for our own people and the Galactic Empire we will rise up and kill our enemies that is in our way we will hunt down the Jedi and rebels by using our technology and vehicles that the 31st Demolition will be with us to the end but all battalions can fight to the very end FOR THE EMPIRE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic