Rac,s Sen GM Application

RACOONMAN

In-game name: Rac

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:86321379

Current RP rank on Star Wars RP: Game master/Patron

How long have you been Game master: About 5 months on Gaming light and 7 months on a different server

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable): Only on INQ, it was because i got heated but i understood and learned form my mistakes and have not received any other any other strikes on Imp RP.

How much time do you have on the server?: about 5 months on Imp RP and 3 years on gaming light

How well do you know the LORE?: yes i have watched rebels five times over as well as clone wars. And stuidud some for fun

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Game master?: I want to become a senior Game master to improve Imperial RP and Gaming Light community  by getting more opportune as a senior Gm and if i get this rank i will support all of my gm, with all of my power i can draw from my body.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?: I have been trusted with helping many gms and have even helped Beckett when a YouTube was on and made the event amazing. I also have been with gaming light for 3 year sand would never betray my friends.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes i have planned about 8 to 10 mega,s

Give an example of a mega event: Tuskan Raiders have obtained a Erb which can inhanse them and with this erb called the Roli can be used in a ritual and may summon a dark side demon. After they have summon this demon it can escape and call its minions the star destroyer must capture the  spirt and under stand it.

How active can you be: Every day

• Manager

-Support I have changed my mind

Can be really annoying

Can be disrespectful

Can be mingey

No Effort

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support

Great guy, hosts amazing events, deserves the rank.

Rac is a really great GM and I hope he does great in the future. He is the one who inspired me to become GM and I want him to thank him for that

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

• 2 weeks later...