Should I be Admin?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Slick

What is your steam name?:[GL]Slick

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:445471965

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)No, just on this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About 6 months

What date did you make your forums account?June 24th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851209658/screenshots/

Have you donated? I gave my friend money because I don't have a credit card or paypal so yes

What rank are you applying for?Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone:EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Steve-Manager, Matthew-Head of Staff, Myan-Head Admin, Ghostly-Super Admin, Jeff Jr.-Super Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)Why do I want to become Admin you ask? It’s not because I’m power hungry. It’s because I feel like I am ready to move up to Admin.  I have been staff for 4 months on this server and a Senior Moderator for 2 months. I love to staff and help people out. I know I haven’t been active lately but I have had exams and tests to study for and I feel terrible for how much I’ve been on.  So when I do get free time I hop on Police RP and staff if I am needed. I have helped out a lot of the new Trial moderator and Moderator when are asked and I feel like if I offer someone help they don't take it as well as if they heard it from an Admin. If I had the rank of Admin I feel as if these lower staff members would listen to me better.  I feel like I am ready because I fill ratio if needed and don’t whine about it. I strive to make this server better and to prove that I have never had a staff report made against me. I have helped many people with issues and some of those being a whitelist issue. If I were to reach Admin I can help a lot more people with Whitelists because a Senior Moderator cannot whitelist for a lot of jobs which is understandable. Also if I were to reach the rank of Admin I could warn off duty for simple rule infractions.  I see a lot of people break rules, and those rules require proof and sometimes depending on what the rule is I don’t have proof for it so he/she gets off the hook with no warning and can go and minge more. If I were to reach the rank of Admin I can just warn them to get rid of more minges we all know and love in the community. This is why I believe I deserve the rank of Admin. Thank you for taking your time to examine this application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first go to the sit room then bring them and if they diss me I would mute and gag them then I would explain why they are here and what RDM and staff dis is and why they are being warned and banned for it. I would ban them for 3 hours for staff diss and Mass RDMing.

Edited by [GL] Slick

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

+++++++++++SUPPORT

+active 

+Good staff

+Nice

I wish you the best of luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support

Hes good boi

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support 
you are a great staff member my only minus is you could spend more time on staff and not rp.

yeah i agree spend more time on staff but goodluck

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

• Head Admin
7 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support 
you are a great staff member my only minus is you could spend more time on staff and not rp.

+ Friendly
- Haven't seen him on as much (we are in the same timezone so I doubt that's it)

Good luck Slick!

Forklift_Signature.png

21 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

Active(Although on different hours sometimes)

Good staff.

Respectful.

Patient.

I think he's ready.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 12/14/2019 at 10:29 AM, Ronin said:

+support

Good staff.

Respectful.

Patient.

I think he's ready.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

On 12/14/2019 at 3:35 PM, LuckyGoose said:

+/- Support 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 12/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Friendly
- Haven't seen him on as much (we are in the same timezone so I doubt that's it)

Good luck Slick!

I'm in CST which is one hour behind EST so I doubt that's why I never see you on

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 12/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, Ronin said:

+support

Good staff.

Respectful.

Patient.

I think he's ready.

I mean just yes, I love this man, why is he not admin GOOD LUCKKKKKK

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, Ronin said:

+support

Good staff.

Respectful.

Patient.

I think he's ready.

Good Luck Slick, You deserve admin!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor