Abuse of the demotion system

Vophiel

Your in game name: vophiel (912 Autonomous SWAT Armor)

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33614550

The player's in game name: The Great Minge Osiris

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:158117532

What did the player do: used the demotion system cause he was mad i beat him to death, used the demotion system to get me removed so they could riot easier

Evidence (required):  The first picture is actually a little bit after he demoted me, he tried the same thing on the Event Team member but it failed that time

Screenshot_526.thumb.png.3ff6e944181d06ae774fdd598bdbfe40.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Honestly the demotion system shouldnt even be a thing, a event staff was on when this happened and didnt even say a word, he just got on 912 and did the same thing i did, apparently osiris got a warn for doing the same thing (hitting a d-class with a weapon out) -You can only attack non-GENSEC personnel if they have a visible weapon. Osiris just admitted to having like 14 warns, honestly this kind of behavior should not be tolerated, he should take at least a day break from the server with a 1-day ban

Any extra information: you cant see it in the video but seconds after the recording i was forced onto a D-class job, also i apologize for the open mic but i need it for evidence recording so yall can hear what i say

Edited by Vophiel

+Support, Osiris is not staff and he shouldn't be using /demote as D-Class. 912 did nothing wrong and was doing what he's supposed to do: Attack D-Class with weapons out. 

@Osiris What do you have to say?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

+Support, Osiris is not staff and he shouldn't be using /demote as D-Class. 912 did nothing wrong and was doing what he's supposed to do: Attack D-Class with weapons out. 

Also he’s quite popular because of his minge behavior and have a lot of warning. Also I found him ran out of the bunk as researcher trainee.

The best Lee. 😉

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

Im +supporting on a ban, his mingery us super known, and he doesnt seem to be atopping

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

+Support.

For reasons above. A very well-known minge and he is not staff.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

2 hours ago, Mervin said:

+support

-Evidence is clear

-Shouldnt be demoting people when not staff

51 minutes ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

+Support.

For reasons above. A very well-known minge and he is not staff.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Susel said:

Im +supporting on a ban, his mingery us super known, and he doesnt seem to be atopping

He's done this before.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||