Animes Staff App - Denied

theonlysid

What is your in-game name?:Anime

What is your steam name?:theonlysid

What is your steam ID?:if you can reply on this and tell me how i get it

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) N/A

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)October

What date did you make your forums account?a LONG time ago because i played Policerp

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?uh 40? i thing thats my ULX Rank not sure tho

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? uh i have 17 warns i cant get a screenshot rn sorry

Have you donated?i have donated on PoliceRP But not on SCPrp

What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?nope

Have you read the staff guidelines Yes i have i read over hem 5 times

heres the rest sorry 

Timezone:USA Texas time zone

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)i really want to see what its like to be staff ive never got to be staff and ive been with the gaming light community for at least a year and this is the server if anything is what i want to put my time in its a fun server thats all to it and when you come to it you guys need staff on in the mornings im always on (sometimes im afk because im grinding xp) but yea im always on and i look forward i really do to become staff i know the punishments to give people i know how to jail people i owned a server for a bit before so i know all the commands and punishments to give people and we need to face it sometimes it can be at night to im on usally till 9 PM so i can put about 3 hours into being staff thats all to it i really hope you like this app thanks for reading

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Ok i would gag them and jail them i would check logs to see if they did mass rdm and i would ask them "why did you mass rdm?" then i would ban them for 5 days

again thanks for reading

Huge -Support

Wrong responses for both important questions

Didnt use correct format and isnt easily read

Spammed like 15 posts just to get his content count on the forums up to the requirement. 

Just from all that its clear that you dont care enough about this to follow the requisites and work hard for it. This is a video game, but show some more desire and effort.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Huge -Support

Spammed like 15 posts just to get his content count on the forums up to the requirement. 

Just from all that its clear that you dont care enough about this to follow the requisites and work hard for it. This is a video game, but show some more desire and effort.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, Timmemes said:

Huge -Support

lol, lmao even

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator