SCP Transfer Unit 05 - Admin Report

Vophiel

Your In-game: vophiel

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33614550

The admin's name in-game: SCP Transfer Unit 05, i dont know their real name

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Cryolast

What did the admin do: so i was hiding in the safe testing room where 173's chamber is hiding on a bookshelf cloaked, so in comes this staff member in no clip flew through me and landed in the room. he then left the room and ran right back in and pulled his gun out and pointed it right at me and shot.  as you can see in chat there is no thermal call by him, and he ran into the room and kinda shot around like he didn't know where i was then pointed RIGHT AT ME. FYI i ran up to him to get his name

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin: You guys don't have a punishment system? he clearly used his powers when he flew into me, he should have ignored me and now everything i worked for to get to that room is ruined, its rare that we get to breach in the first place...most servers this is a strike if i'm not mistaken, i don't know the context tho, for all i know he could be the server manager, i dunno who he is, if it was lunar id say strip him, but i don't think i've ever encountered this guy before that's more of a staff management thing

Any extra information: i put a ticket in that was completely ignored

I'd say +Support from me. I'm still a bit on the fence due to the current lack of response from the actual staff member involved, but from the video alone it seems quite obvious that an abuse of power took place, though the report itself is still young and with no other input.

If @Cryolast or anyone else involved brings forward sufficient evidence to the contrary, then I'll happily change my opinion, but for now I believe that the abuse is legit.

+/-Support- the proof is there that Cryo adverted thermals, though he really should have continued to /advert so long as there was still a breach, which he didn't.

Edited by Komrade Seals

So, he was doing an event. And since you were cloaked he didn't notice that he flew through you. But. He didn't call thermals. So i think he should just be wakened and talked to about calling thermals.

+support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

9 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

So, he was doing an event. And since you were cloaked he didn't notice that he flew through you. But. He didn't call thermals. So i think he should just be wakened and talked to about calling thermals.

+support

+Support

until further evidence is given by @Cryolast

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

- SUPPORT

Adverted for thermals earlier. Though he does also admit to his mistakes, a verbal notice would be better for this type of situation.

Thank you for your side of the story, Cryolast.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague
Support change.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Ok so there had been a 966 breach and I had already adverted thermals before I killed a different 966 around 3-4 minutes prior. I was nocliping because research (this was a research event) had a problem with a doctor bright and I was helping them so they could come over for the event.  

I probably should've adverted thermals again but at that time I thought I was fine due to the fact that I adverted thermals a few minutes prior.

Proof:

966kill.png

966kill2.png

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

11 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

adverted thermals his proof shows it however you should be re adverting every couple of mins for anyone who didn’t see it 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

12 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

adverted thermals his proof shows it however you should be re adverting every couple of mins for anyone who didn’t see it 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

18 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

20 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness."

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

21 hours ago, Mervin said:

-Support 

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• th3 locked this topic