Suggestion! - Denied

Torty

What you want to see? -  A Rule saying that when robbing a general store you have too put which general store in your advert, reason of it Some govt doesnt see the gen store robbery symbols and it will help them out with knowing where to go instead of them just driving too all of them seeing which one it is

Why should we add it? - Because for some people the symbol for the gen robbery doesnt show up

What are the advantages of having this? - Govt having faster response time/being there before the robbery is over

Who is it mainly for? - Gov/Crim

Links to any content - N/A

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

MASSIVE +Support

+I've been trying to make SX training guidelines that involve general stores and it's SO hard when the general store robberies end before gov even finds out which one it is.

+Also helps EMS due to them not seeing the dots either way.

+Grocery Store doesn't even have a dot for ANYONE.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

I mean of Gov just coordinate enough and communicate it shouldnt be a problem. I always tell people to go to outskirts and inskirts and wich ever it is can just call it in.

This can be solved in RP but criminals could always do it if they are in a good mood doesnt have to be a rule.

-Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

14 hours ago, ViperKimg said:

MASSIVE +Support

+I've been trying to make SX training guidelines that involve general stores and it's SO hard when the general store robberies end before gov even finds out which one it is.

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

14 hours ago, Freeze said:

I mean of Gov just coordinate enough and communicate it shouldnt be a problem. I always tell people to go to outskirts and inskirts and wich ever it is can just call it in.

This can be solved in RP but criminals could always do it if they are in a good mood doesnt have to be a rule.

-Support

Also irl I don't  think  a criminal  would tweet out where his location is 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

Not really needed, adverting is there for confirmation of what's going on, etc...

Instead they should work on fixing issues with which location is being robbed as it doesn't always appear to LEOs/Goverment

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

On 12/14/2019 at 12:09 AM, ViperKimg said:

MASSIVE +Support

I would like to see this

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin
On 12/14/2019 at 5:26 AM, Freeze said:

-Support

22 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Also irl I don't  think  a criminal  would tweet out where his location is 

these people said everything i would have said so 
-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 12/14/2019 at 4:26 AM, Freeze said:

-Support

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 12/14/2019 at 10:45 PM, StackableGold said:

- Support

Not really needed, adverting is there for confirmation of what's going on, etc...

Instead they should work on fixing issues with which location is being robbed as it doesn't always appear to LEOs/Goverment

Highly agree with it being fixed for Gov instead

spacer.png

- Support

• A robber isn’t going to notify everyone of his location, it’s just downright silly to think so. It’s amazing we have the information to even know that there is a robbery going on in the first place.
  • With this feature, no one would have to communicate location, it would be boring, and it would take away from the fun of working together towards a common goal.
  • It makes things far more tense for the robbers, as they can attempt to hide, or can have just a slight bit more time for them to grab their money and go.

Love ya Torty, just can’t support you on this.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

6 hours ago, Blitzton said:

- Support

• A robber isn’t going to notify everyone of his location, it’s just downright silly to think so. It’s amazing we have the information to even know that there is a robbery going on in the first place.
  • With this feature, no one would have to communicate location, it would be boring, and it would take away from the fun of working together towards a common goal.
  • It makes things far more tense for the robbers, as they can attempt to hide, or can have just a slight bit more time for them to grab their money and go.

Love ya Torty, just can’t support you on this.

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher