Staff listen to radio - Denied

Rocco_Rex

What you want to see? - Staff job able to listen to gov radio

Why should we add it? - Staff could listen in and would aid us in cracking down on breach of priority rules

What are the advantages of having this? -A majority of the time crims will run from the cops cuz they dont wanna get pulled over for minor violations such as running stop signs, which is a breach of priority rules. If staff can listen in to gov radio, and PD say why they are pulling someone over, it will allow us to crack down on priority rule violations thus improving the RP for everyone

Who is it mainly for? -Staff, gov

Links to any content - NA

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+Support

+Always thought this would be cool when I was staff.

-Just make sure staff doesn't talk on it too much.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+ Support

[+] Priority rules are still a thing, and if someone runs without valid reason. and we as staff members don't see it, and it doesn't get reported than we can't enforce the rule.

[*] Could be useful for stuff that occurs over radio.

[-] Probably a good idea to make it so staff can't talk on the radio. (I know it's extra code to add in, but just an idea.)

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

6 minutes ago, StackableGold said:

+ Support

[+] Priority rules are still a thing, and if someone runs without valid reason. and we as staff members don't see it, and it doesn't get reported than we can't enforce the rule.

[-] Probably a good idea to make it so staff can't talk on the radio. (I know it's extra code to add in, but just an idea.)

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

49 minutes ago, StackableGold said:

+ Support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

+/- Support

Sometimes I feel like staff already interfears with RP already to much. Having them being able to listen to everything I just have the feeling staff will fly and go everywhere where there is a call and leading to breaking the RP to much.

I understand it could be usefull but there is a /report command for a reason.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

14 hours ago, StackableGold said:

+ Support

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander

10 hours ago, Freeze said:

And without video evidence or the crim admitting it, it's hard to see if they broke a priority rule or not

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 12/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, Freeze said:

+/- Support

Sometimes I feel like staff already interfears with RP already to much. Having them being able to listen to everything I just have the feeling staff will fly and go everywhere where there is a call and leading to breaking the RP to much.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

-support i think we as staff should see 911 calls because people do like to minge on them and we can't do anything without proof

I do agree with this idea with 911 calls. I feel as if having access to radio may just be a little too close to RP for comfort.

spacer.png

On 12/14/2019 at 1:29 AM, Pooders said:

+ Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."