Should I be Senior Admin?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Gunther

What is your steam name?: [GL] Gunther

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430475006

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Formerly a Mod for a Roblox Discord for 11 months, in terms of Gmod, no.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 7th-ish.

What date did you make your forums account?: May 9th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin/Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 

Have you donated?: Yes, 245 dollars worth.

What rank are you applying for?: Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No.

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

Timezone: EST (Though due to my constantly changing sleep schedule, I'm either on super early or late at night.)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Catsro, Calamity, RookieBlue, RangiateaTh3, Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank because I'm a committed staff member. As far as activity, I'm very active as I get on everyday, or every other day. I hop on duty any time a sit comes in, or when someone needs my assistance, even if I'm doing something, I still hop on and help. I know my job well and I know how to do it. There may be times where people give me feedback, or tell me I should do something different, or not do something in general, in which case I take it into consideration and apply it. I'm also very active on the forums, constantly giving my feedback on every suggestion, report, or appeals. When it comes to my reputation with the community, its generally very positive. When doing sits, I stay level headed, I mute my TS, and direct my full attention to the person talking. If someone is being racist, or doing something that's a big no-no, then I'm blunt with them. I don't sugar coat anything, I tell them what's up, what's going to happen and if they are doing something wrong that should be obvious, I cut the bullsh*t and warn/ban them, after checking their warns. I fully understand there are times when I might be negative towards people, or curse at them out of anger, however, I'm making a mental note of it, and trying to work on not doing that. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Start by taking them to Staff1/2/3, to silence all the background noise. Then I would gag them, then tell them they can be ungagged at the end of the sit, and if they want to tell me anything, they are to type it. I would then tell them that MassRDM-ing is not allowed, and depending on their warn history, level, and/or general attitude towards the sit, that may influence my final decision. Also, depending on who they MassRDM'd, also affects it. D-Class killing D-Class is understandable, especially when you see others killing each other. Any other branch killing members of the branch are not getting off so easily. Also with the cursing at me, if they do not apologize to me, I will continue on with warning them, along with their punishment:

-If they have no prior warns, they are new, and cooperate with this sit, and they are D-Class killing D-Class; I might verbally warn, and explain to them that D-Class are not supposed to kill each other, and if they see someone attack/kill someone else or them, call for staff. 

-If they have a history, and they aren't new, and they are D-Class killing D-Class, depending on the numbers and/or warn history, I will either warn them, and/or ban them for 4-5 days. 

-Same scenario; but they are Foundation/MTF/CI killing each other non-consequentially; they will be warned and banned for 4-6 days, depending on how many they killed, along with any other rules they break in between. Prior to the ban, I will look up the SteamID of the user and message the High Command of their respective branches to have them punish them accordingly. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/-Support

Decent App

Admin for a while

I barely have seen you staff (Can't say for the past few days tho)

Can act immature in-game

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

6 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/-Support

Decent App

Admin for a while

Can act immature in-game

+/-Support, leaning +Support

For reasons listed above.

Overall, a good staff member. 

There are times when you act a bit immature, both in game and staff wise. Very few times but it does leave a bad reputation.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

16 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/-Support

Decent App

Admin for a while

Can act immature in-game

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

29 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Neutral

Decent App

Admin for a while

Can act immature in-game

lol, lmao even

3 hours ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

There are times when you act a bit immature, both in game and staff wise. Very few times but it does leave a bad reputation.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

7 hours ago, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

22 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/-Support

Decent App

Admin for a while

Can act immature in-game

Leaning towards a -support as you've only become active recently which doesn't show the continuous quality work I would expect a senior admin to produce.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 12/13/2019 at 11:00 PM, Rektify Deez Nutz said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 12/13/2019 at 3:46 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+/-Support

Decent App

Admin for a while

Can act immature in-game

Although I have seen you be more mature in game. 

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner

“I choose my attitude. On many mornings, it can be difficult. Yet I choose to be a victor, not a victim. I choose to be better, not bitter. I select life over death. I pick blessings over brokenness." 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator