EMS Dealer Update Suggestion - Accepted

Ender

What do you want to see? -   I want to see the EMS dealer, exclusively to EMS.

Why should we add it? -   Because other Government units can access the EMS Dealer and get EMS Vehicles.

What are the advantages of having this?  It doesn't allow other units to use EMS dealers while they aren't on EMS.

Who is it mainly for? EMS

Links to any content- N/A

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/Support

+ Not 100% sure, but I think Gov already has something like this, so why not EMS?

- Gov should know not to spawn EMS vehicles. This shouldn't really BE needed and should just result in a warn/demotion.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

+1 Support

• This is actually a bug and should probably be made into a bug report instead
  • Government should not be using EMS cars

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR