Removal of the fire truck from non medical departments - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? -    removal of the fire truck 

Why should we add it? -   I think this should be removed  from departments and exclusively  put it in EMS  ,    why I would  like this added  tac units and other units beside  EMS shouldn't use the fire truck because  even this is a semi serous  roleplay server     it Is silly seeing  tactical  teams use this 

What are the advantages of having this? - makes ems have some thing  special  and exclusive     makes it roleplayable  for the fire truck     

Who is it mainly for? -ems

Links to any content -N/A

Edited by Hannah King
  • Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+ Support

- Allows the Emergency Medical Services to be the only Department with the Rescue Truck/Fire Truck, then a Tactical Unit.

- More Realistic

- I heavily support this because tac units use the MCU (EMS skin) sometimes and It does annoy me, there isn't a need for CERT, SRT, etc to use it. SWAT & ARU have a skin for the Command Center, which should only be allowed. 

Edited by EnderKnight57

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- Allows the Emergency Medical Services to be the only Department with the Rescue Truck/Fire Truck, then a Tactical Unit.

- More Realistic

- I heavily support this because tac units use the MCU (EMS skin) sometimes and It does annoy me, there isn't a need for CERT, SRT, etc to use it. SWAT & ARU have a skin for the Command Center, which should only be allowed. 

The command center  should only be used in   bank raids marshal  laws and  when theres mass crime 

Just now, Hannah King said:

The command center  should only be used in   bank raids marshal  laws and  when theres mass crime 

I completely agree and should only be used by High Command in SWAT and ARU because those are the only skins for it.

Or just SWAT and of course, EMS.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- More Realistic

1 hour ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- More Realistic

To further add on, I do not understand how realistic it is for CERT as an example to be using the SWAT,ARU or EMS skin on the MCU. 

If you want to use the MCU; have a skin made for it, or don’t use it at all. Find a different vehicle besides an EMS one

2 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- More Realistic

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+1 Support (But modified)

• Tactical Units should still be able to have the MCU but should definitely be more restricted instead of using it as a replacement for the bearcat like it is right now
  • Should really only be used during Martial Law and Bank Raids

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

• Tactical Units should still be able to have the MCU but should definitely be more restricted instead of using it as a replacement for the bearcat like it is right now

Completely  like this ^

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Irks me that CERT is often just patrolling it. Would love to see this implemented

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

18 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Im all for new ways of increasing RP but restricting vehicles to departments is a bit to much. If departments use cars for RP reasons its good like Pliskim stated.

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 12/14/2019 at 4:38 AM, Pliskin said:

Only Co Commander +  in CERT can this truck.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:31 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

To further add on, I do not understand how realistic it is for CERT as an example to be using the SWAT,ARU or EMS skin on the MCU. 

If you want to use the MCU; have a skin made for it, or don’t use it at all. Find a different vehicle besides an EMS one

Mobil Command Center skin (Black) is the one we use.. and it isn't SWAT nor ARU... its a Mobil Command Center. Means Command of which department using it. For CERT it is Co Commander + using it + LT Col and Col.

I dont know why everyone is fighting over this at the end of the day. Because if you look at the default skin its a fking fire truck.. the skins is what you are fighting over. Remove MCU skin and all you have is Firetruck.. settle your kettle..

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 12/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

Also, tactical units from any sort of department love to ride together and it’s much more useful to have the MCU Truck for Tactical units too, as it would create less lag by having one truck that would hold tons of players. There is much more tactical units all together than EMS units. As, I’m a Tactical unit myself from ARU.
-support

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

I’m going to stay neutral, but I would hate to not bring up the fact that the MCU has more than one name for that abbreviation. “Mobile Command Unit” is plastered on the side of the skin used by SRT, and its used as a forwards Ops. Base. I wouldn’t cry over spilled milk though, if it’s removed it’s removed, if not, it makes no difference. 

Best set of luck getting this accepted, just wanted to put that in there.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

5 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

I’m going to stay neutral, but I would hate to not bring up the fact that the MCU has more than one name for that abbreviation. “Mobile Command Unit” is plastered on the side of the skin used by SRT, and its used as a forwards Ops. Base. I wouldn’t cry over spilled milk though, if it’s removed it’s removed, if not, it makes no difference. 

^^ I get that part but it would be stupid to have it removed. It isn’t even really meant for Emergency Medical Service player/units to do...

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

I agree with blitz i'm neutral as well

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

3 hours ago, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

Also, tactical units from any sort of department love to ride together and it’s much more useful to have the MCU Truck for Tactical units too, as it would create less lag by having one truck that would hold tons of players. There is much more tactical units all together than EMS units. As, I’m a Tactical unit myself from ARU.
 -support

That is why the Bearcat exists?

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• Head Admin

I myself only use the fire truck if there is mass crime and we need something big a long to take cover behind and fits a lot of people but my response is still neutral

Edited by [GL] Mikey

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

7 hours ago, Blitzton said:

Neutral, doesn't really make much of a difference in my opinion.

spacer.png

On 12/13/2019 at 12:31 AM, EnderKnight57 said:

Why I do +1 this: CERT dosen't even have the MCU except for the Commander.

But + Support

Signature.png

On 12/12/2019 at 11:13 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

+ Support

- More Realistic

SRT PFC | SCU OFC | FBI SSA | DD Officer l Dispatcher