SCP-1162 test log #69012

Arium

For my part, I find that your experience has nothing to do with the sheet of SCP-1162. Why ? SCP-1162 activates when you put your arm inside (without depositing anything!), Offers you a random object that you had or that you were looking for in your life, and in exchange, it removes you something you have on YOU. We do not activate it by giving it an object directly inside it, and it does not make you an object that you did not have ON YOU. For example, if you are completely naked and do not have anything on you, and you are mending your hand inside 1162, you will find an object that was part of your life at one time, but in exchange, he will take a part of your body (organ, artery, bone etc. ..), because you had nothing and were ALL NAKED. So, in this case, he had nothing to do in exchange for you except for something inside your body.

LOADING MESSAGE....

CONFIRMED

Junior Research Arium,

When I requested some more testing to be done on SCP 1162, this is not what I had in mind. While I may not share your opinion on Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham being the best lego game ever to be released, this by no means would even qualify as a test in my eyes. However, I do expect the "LEGO Friends Heartlake Pizzeria 41311 Toy for 6-12-Year-Olds” lego set to be on my desk by tomorrow morning for examination purposes.

Yours,   

Director Dmitri Arkadeyevich "Waxx" Strelnikov

DEACTIVATE MESSAGE...

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

9 hours ago, vDz_AdamDjazairii said:

For my part, I find that your experience has nothing to do with the sheet of SCP-1162. Why ? SCP-1162 activates when you put your arm inside (without depositing anything!), Offers you a random object that you had or that you were looking for in your life, and in exchange, it removes you something you have on YOU. We do not activate it by giving it an object directly inside it, and it does not make you an object that you did not have ON YOU. For example, if you are completely naked and do not have anything on you, and you are mending your hand inside 1162, you will find an object that was part of your life at one time, but in exchange, he will take a part of your body (organ, artery, bone etc. ..), because you had nothing and were ALL NAKED. So, in this case, he had nothing to do in exchange for you except for something inside your body.

The SCP took Arium's Lego Game, and he got something that he was looking for in life; something Lego related. This seems not that bad lore-wise.

Grade:  86%

Lore: 5/20

Lore was well followed, the one problem is that you don't get to chose what 1162 take off a person, It takes something random and gives something from the users past that they have been looking for.

Creativity: 15/20
A vary creative idea but I wish that the creativity was used for a more useful test.

Presentation: 20/20

Done on google docs, vary well made and I loved the visuals. This is a good example of a document that uses pictures well and that not all pictures have to be from in game.

Writing: 36/40

When reading this test, I would prefer a more professional attitude as, at least to me, it seemed that this test was more directed to getting your son a gift than documenting the properties of 1162. I am happy that there are no spelling/grammatical errors that I can see. 

Test Quality: Standard

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin