Changing 939's Recontainment Method - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? - I want to see 939's health be reduced to 1000 (or so, can be adjusted) and his recontainment method is termination.

Why should we add it? -
1) 939 compared to all the other Keters are extremely easy to recontain, all it takes is a tranq right off the bat and he's recontained.
2) It would make it more fun to play as, as it would force people to make noise and allow 939 to actually be able to kill people, because everyone knows to tranq and crouch, and there's nothing you can do.
3) Its more lore friendly, Keters are, and I quote, "subjects that both (a) display vigorous, active hostility to human life, civilization, and/or spacetime, and (b) are capable of causing significant destruction in the event of a containment breach. Such subjects must be cataloged, contained according to special containment procedures, and destroyed, if possible." 
4) 939 might go through like 30 minutes of self-breaching, only to at most have freedom for 10 minutes. This new method would make it a bit more worth it escaping.

What are the advantages of having this? - 939 is more fun to play as, and doesn't get recontained super easily.

Who is it mainly for? - 939 

Links to any content - N/A

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

What about tranqed and passed out maybe 3 times, then he can be cuffed, as the tranqs have taken full "affect." I don't think health should be lowered to be able to tranq him.

I'm not saying his health be lowered to become tranq'd. I'm saying he get recontained by killing 939. The health being lowered is to balance it, seeing as though 939's aren't as indestructible as the other Keters.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

14 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

No. No on every account

-Support.

1000 HP can be easily drained by a negav. Multiple people with a Negav = Game over for 939. That would make it extremely unfun & unfair. 939 is fine at the place he is at right now.

What kind of logic is that? He never loses health to begin with, so having it lowered or kept the same wouldn't matter cause he gets tranq'd then recontained. I'm pretty sure he would last much longer trying to survive gunfire, and with his speed he can immediately run up to the source and 1 shot them. Also like i said, his health can be adjusted.

Edited by Gunther

200.gif

2 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

No. No on every account

-Support.

1000 HP can be easily drained by a negav. Multiple people with a Negav = Game over for 939. That would make it extremely unfun & unfair. 939 is fine at the place he is at right now.

939 is good like it is since it can run away after being tranqed

Edited by Susel

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Eh, +Support but a bit more HP Maybe? 1 Person with a Negev or 2 with PKM's, and its an instant Game Over

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support, though I'd suggest a change in regards to the HP.

As others have said, if the changes go through then 939's will basically be turned to dust, any 1 player with the right weapons (like the Negev, yes) can easily resolve a keter-level breach on their own. (It begs the quesiton why 939 is keter and an SCP like 096 Euclid, but that's for another type of thread.)

If the HP was 'buffed' to 1500 or maybe even 2000 (I'm personally not aware of the current HP, so my bad), that'd make it more 'fun.'

It has given me food for though though, for a total 939 overhaul, and I'll be making another suggestion to hopefully go hand-in-hand with this.

-support

Honestly, MTF already have enough keters to shoot at the moment
and funee dog would be a massive pain due to his extreme speed and high damage swep

this would leave basically the krab and 682 that can be tranq'd

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once