LTCOL Tucker's Shock VCMDR Applications

Diamonyte

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Tucker

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock Battalion/Red Army

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? We currently do not have a Commander or Vice-Commander in the Shock Battalion so people don't take us as seriously. Also, many CMDRs and VCMDRs in other battalion are either very inactive or not very serious and i find it to be insulting to other CMDRs/VCMDRs and so i want to show that we aren't all incompetent or inactive. I think it is time shock had at least higher ranked leaders and i think i could bring many good additions as well as ideas to the Shock Battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? joined on 05 Nov 2019 and i have about 93 hours on server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? Relay messages to the CMDR, Naval and other higer ups, making sure everyone in the Shock Battalion can get promoted and overseeing and commanding the Battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I am one of the most active members of the Shock Battlion and i have been rising up the ranks pretty fast but at a reasonable pace showing that i am doing a good job and have good leadership skills. Plus i have shown to be fair and good to all members of my Battalion and other Battalions

7. How often can you be Online? : 2-5 hours per day 5-7 days a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have not gotten any warnings up to date

+Support.

You have been doing well within leading and one of the active Shock I see on. 

You were given command in a mission and I trust you and think that you’ll be a good VCDMR for shock.

Plus your always on as much as you can which shows good commitment.