How did you guys come up with your names?

Samm

So I used to go by Batman24562 then in 2015 I went by the joker 4116 still my xbox username  and in 2016 when I started playing on a community called massacre gaming I got mervin out of a random name generator and it’s stuck with me ever since 

~Mervin

I was searching for a good email name, so i so i used the word Gopher in polish + my name and it suprisingly came out good for my steam name, so I started using it everywhere

Suseł

I also like gophers and will propably get one when im ready

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

ColeSoft Grey - Resignated from my OG name ColeHR. 2016, I wanted to have a name people who know. A name people would remember. Something "cool sounding"  I made ColeSoft Grey my freshman year of high school in globe studies

Cole Sladvak - The name of my fursona. Originally I created him in 2014. I decided late 2019 to started using his name on PRP.

Casey Sladvak - A name I rarely use. This is the name of a fursona gifted to me by someone I loved (now deceased so don't ask). Also Cole's "fiancee"

Edited by ColeSoft Grey

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Supervisor Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

8 Year GL Veteran | 7 Year PoliceRP LEO | | PoliceRP Staff of 4 years |

It was given to me as a joke after a raid defense in rust, when I killed all the attackers with nothing but a bolt-action which allowed my group to rush out and move our important resources to our old starter base. 

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Interesting seeing this about people. When I first got on PoliceRP I went by Jay, but there was a higher ranking CERT member also named Jay (Jrandom) so I had to change my name. And.... welp.... my real first name is Jayden.... so I chose Jayden.

spacer.png

im just torty idk why just am...

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

On 12/11/2019 at 9:41 PM, Invaliff said:

No story....

OKAY maybe I found it online 

fine....

I found it on an online name generator I needed something creative and I really enjoyed it

OMG a oNlinE nAmE GeNeRaToR???? 🤣

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

My heritage is a mix of Netherlands and German, however I'm a bit more prideful of my German side, hence the "Blitz" deriving from the german word of "Lightning." A nickname I got from my speed when playing Lacrosse. The "ton" simply comes from me wanting some originality, I've seen hundreds of "Blitz"s but not a single "Blitzton"

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

OMG a oNlinE nAmE GeNeRaToR???? 🤣

At least its original MATTHEW

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• Bread locked this topic