Hom Trap Hunter

brucechm

This guys name is Trap Hunter and I was playing Gmod scp RP and I was joined the game and I went up the elevator after I waited like 5-10 minutes I decided to just try to kill some people (Security) with my bat and I killed like at least 2-4 security but then after the lights went out I went up the elevator after I died and there was 5 securitys so I tried to kill one and then I died but as i died I hear Trap Hunter say "That kid is a fucking idiot" and then I exposed him in the chat for calling me a fucking idiot so I felt disrespected becasue if I said that to someone I would get a warn and guess what, I already got a warn from doing that but no I tried to call an admin to deal with this but all the admins were afk but then I looked at the players tab and Trap Hunter was playing as an Adminitrastor and I kept saying in chat "Hunter abuses his admin powers" and other people were saying "Ohh get exposed" and other stuff like that but that's all I have to tell you I think this guy should get a warn and plus he keeps telling me to just forget about it there arnet any admins on so there is no point in trying to contact an admin but someone told me to just go and say what happened on the forums and report him and sadly I do not have any proof of this but  if I never got a warn for player diss I wouldn't have cared what happened but since "I" myself gets a player diss for calling someone a idiot but this guy doesnt? like hello what's happening here please warn him or something because he is still disrepecting me in chat as I am typing this out

Edited by brucechm

1) Please use the Staff Report Format linked at 

2) Please do not post this in the archive for staff reports

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

-Support

No Evidence

Use Format

Don't post in archives

He's also not a staff member, he is ET, so he can't take sits, if he was using powers off-duty or such that's an issue, but him dissing you isn't abuse of administration

But would also like to hear @Trap Hunter side

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

1) Please use the Staff Report Format linked at 

2) Please do not post this in the archive for staff reports

Moved out of the archive.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

No Evidence

Use Format

Don't post in archives

He's also not a staff member, he is ET, so he can't take sits, if he was using powers off-duty or such that's an issue, but him dissing you isn't abuse of administration

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

No Evidence

Use Format

Don't post in archives

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

22 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

No Evidence

Use Format

Don't post in archives

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

This is entirely false, I did not do anything to you that you have stated on administration. Let me clear this up for You, You rushed a unarmed Department head with a baseball bat and died, what I did was laugh at you (which I think is why you made this, Because you got tilted) because you didn't even kill me. So to make this short I never called you a "fucking Idiot" and I wasn't on administration while you said I was doing this.

HOMS/ best medical lad

• th3 locked this topic