Allow PD MAJ/ COL to use the MCU - Denied

Will

• Head Admin

What you want to see? - PD MAJ and COL being allowed to pull the rescue truck (MCU) from the car dealer

Why should we add it? - It doesn't make sense that only HC can use it seeing that we never use it. Plus, why would we not use it when we already can use bearcats to patrol in and there is a skin that says Rockford Police Department on it?

What are the advantages of having this? - It adds to RP if used properly and in some situations.

Who is it mainly for? - Major's and Colonel's in the police department

Links to any content - (I don't have access to the workshop right now, I'll try to find it later)

I did recommend it on the Discord and got a lot of positive feedback, but I fear it may get lost or was never seen so hopefully someone sees the suggestion here.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-Support

Honestly this is so irrelevant. I doubt High Command will allow Low Command to use this, as they would probably feel that Low Command would bring out like 10 rescue trucks. If this was to be added into, there should only be 1 rescue truck ("MCU") out not 10. I don't seen this benefiting the Police Department at all, I doubt it'll be rped out etc. Plus we don't even have bombs and if you rp bombs that pretty sad. High Command probably don't use it because it's useless, it's not rp at all.

Bearcats are alright for the Police Department, because you can actually rp that and it works pretty good in the police department. That's the only thing you guys would need in the police department something that would fit many officers in it etc.

In my opinion, I think this is needed in the Police Department. Keep it to EMS.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

@Munchies

Just asking, but could you give me some examples you have seen where police command had brought out 2+ bearcats or other large vehicles for patrol or other activities (with an exception to events and trainings)?

Plus, I did say that Major's and Colonel's could already use the bearcat with out permission. With this in mind, I trust that the 11 people that would gain access to this would know when it is appropriate to bring an MCU or other large/ heavy vehicle out.

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support reasons listed 

Not roleplayable    I dont think pulling  people over in a big fire truck will be    that great 

Other -support pd restricted  this to high command because y'all  are a police department there for you   dont  need one of these  just use the bear cat more realistic  

-support tac units  already use this enough if anything the fire truck should only be used  in    hudge emergencies    like bank raids silos and marshal  law 

Out an all  my opinion  is the fire truck should stay heavily  exclusive  to the EMS department at the fire station     , sorry I am a realistic  role player even though this is semi serous 😂😂😂😂😂

16 hours ago, Munchies said:

-Support

Honestly this is so irrelevant. I doubt High Command will allow Low Command to use this, as they would probably feel that Low Command would bring out like 10 rescue trucks. If this was to be added into, there should only be 1 rescue truck ("MCU") out not 10. I don't seen this benefiting the Police Department at all, I doubt it'll be rped out etc. Plus we don't even have bombs and if you rp bombs that pretty sad. High Command probably don't use it because it's useless, it's not rp at all.

Bearcats are alright for the Police Department, because you can actually rp that and it works pretty good in the police department. That's the only thing you guys would need in the police department something that would fit many officers in it etc.

And what munchies said here 

1 minute ago, Jackk said:

-support reasons listed 

Not roleplayable    I dont think pulling  people over in a big fire truck will be    that great 

Other -support pd restricted  this to high command because y'all  are a police department there for you   dont  need one of these  just use the bear cat more realistic  

-support tac units  already use this enough if anything the fire truck should only be used  in    hudge emergencies    like bank raids silos and marshal  law 

Out an all  my opinion  is the fire truck should stay heavily  exclusive  to the EMS department at the fire station     , sorry I am a realistic  role player even though this is semi serous 😂😂😂😂😂

-Support

Sorry will  these 2 make lovely points if you can state how this  would benefit  pd  in a better way I might change to +support but rn it's going to be a - @Will (WTLM2013)

And I have seen pd low command use multiple bear cats in the past from my time  here..

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Head Admin

-Support

-support 

• Like 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

+Support
Sometimes we have to add things for variety and fun I mentioned this in the discord discussion. If we really looked at the server so many things wouldn’t fit into the role play aspect. I don’t know why this is being targeted when there are other vehicles, departments, and how we conduct ourselves are not realistic either. If this is shut down I would wish an entire evaluation of the server since we have bigger issues with rp than this. Including the bearcat. I don’t understand the whole if we rp bombs that it’s just sad. Sticking with the normal everyday “rp” gets boring and repetitive don’t shut down creativity. We can use it sparingly and really define what would be a situation where we can use it. If we want to take the MCU seriously then we have to take everything seriously as well not just the MCU.

CPT Revan 1L49

7 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

@Munchies

Just asking, but could you give me some examples you have seen where police command had brought out 2+ bearcats or other large vehicles for patrol or other activities (with an exception to events and trainings)?

Plus, I did say that Major's and Colonel's could already use the bearcat with out permission. With this in mind, I trust that the 11 people that would gain access to this would know when it is appropriate to bring an MCU or other large/ heavy vehicle out.

+Support

It's not like hundreds of people will be using it. It's only a few command members.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

4 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

I don't think the MCU is a vehicle that needs to be given to Low Command.  I think it's fine where it's at.

Exactly ^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

4 hours ago, utetwo said:

+Support

It's not like hundreds of people will be using it. It's only a few command members.

9 hours ago, Revan said:

+Support
Sometimes we have to add things for variety and fun I mentioned this in the discord discussion. If we really looked at the server so many things wouldn’t fit into the role play aspect. I don’t know why this is being targeted when there are other vehicles, departments, and how we conduct ourselves are not realistic either. If this is shut down I would wish an entire evaluation of the server since we have bigger issues with rp than this. Including the bearcat. I don’t understand the whole if we rp bombs that it’s just sad. Sticking with the normal everyday “rp” gets boring and repetitive don’t shut down creativity. We can use it sparingly and really define what would be a situation where we can use it. If we want to take the MCU seriously then we have to take everything seriously as well not just the MCU.

The thing is the   mcu should only be for ems I dont even know   why tac departments even have this truck   they should be riding in bear cats   not only that the MCU fits 5 people in it so what would be the point in it in the first place  when the bear cat fits more people inside  ,,  , I also  might be making a suggestion  for the firetruck   and make it exclusive  to EMS or  dispatch  unit .

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

HUGE HUGE- Support

The MCU is a Mass Casualty Unit or Rescue Truck and shouldn't even be used by non-medical Government in the first place. 

Hence the name, Mass Casualty Unit- it is an EMS Vehicle

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

14 hours ago, Jackk said:

-support reasons listed 

2 hours ago, EnderKnight57 said:

HUGE HUGE- Support

The MCU is a Mass Casualty Unit or Rescue Truck and shouldn't even be used by non-medical Government in the first place. 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 12/13/2019 at 5:17 PM, EnderKnight57 said:

HUGE HUGE- Support

Only thing that makes it a Mass Casualty Unit is the skin that Kade got added in under a year ago. Mobil Command Center and Fire Truck was its Default skin until EMS skin. And the MCU for EMS used to only be for High Command as back then it was a just a firetruck. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png