Nu7 Branch Update 12/10/19 - Accepted

Fool

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

CI, A1 and E11 have this, it already isn’t special. Nu7 is the only task force that doesn’t have this. Just let them do it and let them find what separates the job through how they interact with others in RP.

Yes let’s also make sure to include CI in on this because they help recontain Scp’s that have gotten out.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

8 hours ago, th3 said:

Yes let’s also make sure to include CI in on this because they help recontain Scp’s that have gotten out.

I mean... we can recontain if it interferes our raid 😉

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

9 hours ago, th3 said:

Don’t think you understand the point of A1 special forces at all then if you thought I was talking about recontainment units and not just branches different takes on a hand picked squad

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+ Support for it all except the Tactical Assault Operative, i mean, im all for the idea of a special forces thing for Nu, just dont give it what is essentialy the best AR, the Best Shotgun, and the most broken pistol possible.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Wait a second. When we are discussing Special Forces being special, are we talking about how available they are, how common they are (branch-wise), or why Nu7 shouldn't have one. 
Because all of the heavily armed forces (MTF and CI) have a Specail forces branch besides Nu7, so i don't see what the problem is with having them.
Having a Special Forces isn't very special anymore, so why not make it even less special. 

Separate Note: +Support on the update

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

Seems like a Normal Tech player that doesn't know who amoury guideline is and what he did to break him

Fool really out here trying to have a job that makes Techs Obsolete

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

+Support, Idk why everyone is so annoyed by this.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+ Support still

I like the idea of having a combat egineer especially when technicians are inactive and shit need to be fixed

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

Can this please be accepted, I'd like to supplement one inactive branch with another.

I'd kill to see MTF Nu7 CE Bob the Builder be a real thing

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT