Pooders

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Pooders

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:460098701

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2-3 months

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 2, but they should get appealed 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):I have been on PD for quite some time now learning, and helping people along the way while on the Job. I have done my part as a SM via Training helping new SNR's or new Supervisors. Over these past few months of training and helping I have been thinking about being a LT. Here are a few reasons why I Pooders would love to be a LT. My first reason is that I have a lot of Friend ships with other Low Command, and I feel like most of them know who I am and they trust me. I also was inspired to become a LT by a few Low command members, they suggested to me that I would be a good LT, and could bring good things, so that is a big reason why I am applying. What I could bring to PD as a LT is more handling over Situations and I can help other command with deciding what should happen with said situation. I can also Bring enthusiasm to PD and Friendliness. I think those are good traits to have as LT. I as well will bring maturity to PD, I understand becoming LT is a big responsibility and requires a lot of maturity, I am mature I can handle Situations calmly without being angry, and add strictness. I feel I could bring a lot to PD as a LT, and I will take the fun experience that I have had as a Officer into real life because getting this far has inspired me to want to become a cop in the real world. I will also try my absolute best to help everyone in need. Thanks for evaluating my app-Pooders

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Pooders

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Plus-

Semi-active

Awesome app

Works hard for PD

Nice

Pooders is honestly such a good person and i thinkche would be a great LT butttttt

Negatives-

Hasn't been very active lately

Edited by Burboon boi
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

Neutral

Although you have gave a reasonable and briefly explanation, about why you would like to become LT. I do see some problems in this application, in your application you have put "Situations" A few times, I'm sure PD Command do have situations covered and know what they're doing but you don't really need to help them as they have experience in that kind of stuff. Try and persuade the reader and explain on what you're going to do for the Police Department. I've said this to many people and I'll say it again, to try and help you with your application. Before applying for a command rank, think to yourself "Have I been doing my job correctly as a SM", "What could I bring to the Police Department", "How can I persuade the reader", "Why do I really want to join PD Low command" etc... Like give yourself an introduction about yourself and a good conclusion to finish it off.

When doing your conclusion try not to put something off-topic for an example on what you said, "Thank you, for this amazing and life changing opportunity". There's no need to say thank you etc, pretend like its a resume or a document. Conclusion is like you're kinda repeating on what you said, but in a different sentence. When doing your conclusion make it really interesting and pull the reader in. Just something you'll need to work on and hopefully improve it in your application.

I'll change my response after I see improvement in this application. If you want use the guide I gave you, just make sure you're putting time and effort into your application. Also, think to yourself, have I done the role of a Sergeant Major, Have I met the requirements etc. Think before you do it, if you don't think you'll be stressing and not knowing what to put in your application. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll improve this application and make it more interesting for the reader and for others that will read it!

Retired Colonel Munchies

• Sad 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

Overall rating: Major +Support

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Great application
+ Been an SM for far too long

- Haven't seen him on PD this past week (possibly because he got accepted into the staff team)

Man, how long have we been telling you to apply man, its about time you got around to it!

Good luck Pooders!

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)
  • Like 1

Forklift_Signature.png

6 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Great application

- Haven't seen him on PD this past week (possibly because he got accepted into the staff team)

Man, how long have we been telling you to apply man, its about time you got around to it!

Good luck Pooders!

• Thanks 1

Retired PD Major | Long Time GL Member

On 12/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Great application

Good luck Pooders!

Good Luck!

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:36 PM, Munchies said:

Neutral

Although you have gave a reasonable and briefly explanation, about why you would like to become LT. I do see some problems in this application, in your application you have put "Situations" A few times, I'm sure PD Command do have situations covered and know what they're doing but you don't really need to help them as they have experience in that kind of stuff. Try and persuade the reader and explain on what you're going to do for the Police Department. I've said this to many people and I'll say it again, to try and help you with your application. Before applying for a command rank, think to yourself "Have I been doing my job correctly as a SM", "What could I bring to the Police Department", "How can I persuade the reader", "Why do I really want to join PD Low command" etc... Like give yourself an introduction about yourself and a good conclusion to finish it off.

When doing your conclusion try not to put something off-topic for an example on what you said, "Thank you, for this amazing and life changing opportunity". There's no need to say thank you etc, pretend like its a resume or a document. Conclusion is like you're kinda repeating on what you said, but in a different sentence. When doing your conclusion make it really interesting and pull the reader in. Just something you'll need to work on and hopefully improve it in your application.

I'll change my response after I see improvement in this application. If you want use the guide I gave you, just make sure you're putting time and effort into your application. Also, think to yourself, have I done the role of a Sergeant Major, Have I met the requirements etc. Think before you do it, if you don't think you'll be stressing and not knowing what to put in your application. Other than that, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you'll improve this application and make it more interesting for the reader and for others that will read it!

Retired Colonel Munchies

Don't get me wrong Pooders, I am giving you a +Support 

However, I must say I feel that when you say "persuade the reader" it sounds like you're taking this as a paper rather than an application. I also feel like even with that said, he does persuade me. He goes on about the work that he has done for PD and why he believes he should be promoted. as far as the conclusion, you should ALWAYS thank the reader/anyone that is considering for a promotion. This application is more like a resume/cover letter. You talk about your strengths and why you're a right fit for this position. This is not a story where you want to repeat the same stuff you have already talked about, it should just be a straight forward: "Here is my application, here is why I deserve x rank". 

I am not saying this to step over you or start a fight, but this is a promotion application, not an article. I hope that doesn't come off wrong, and if you have any problems with the way I worded something... Please feel free to message me on the forums or DM me in Discord

• Like 1

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

On 12/11/2019 at 7:45 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Great application

Good luck Pooders!

• Like 1

| Dishonorably Discharged Police Captain |

On 12/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+ Active
+ Mature
+ Friendly
+ Great application

Good luck Pooders!

• Like 1

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin