lamars ban appeal

waterless fish

1 minute ago, Pooders said:

here is another reason why he was perma banned 1 and ALT acc is always insta perm banned 2 we had a problem of someone being banned for 2 hours then in discord he told me he had and alt and because he said he was an alt i figured it was the same person maybe not maybe he wasnt an alt point is he said it so.. -support

Yea that was me but it was a COMPLETE joke I do NOT have two accounts theres no point for it honestly 

here is another reason why he was perma banned 1 and ALT acc is always insta perm banned 2 we had a problem of someone being banned for 2 hours then in discord he told me he had and alt and because he said he was an alt i figured it was the same person maybe not maybe he wasnt an alt point is he said it so.. -support

HOW CAN I PROVE I AM ME?? my ssn like damn

Just now, Pooders said:

why did you say it plain and simple

bc  it does not matter bc its not one

1 minute ago, Chillors said:

Yea that was me but it was a COMPLETE joke I do NOT have two accounts theres no point for it honestly 

us as staff don't joke around and like i said some one told me they have an alt and you said that so

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

You said on video you are an alt. Alts get perma banned, period. Game over. End of story. Sorry, but you just gotta take the L

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

us as staff don't joke around and like i said some one told me they have an alt and you said that so

show proof that it was not a joke

2 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

You said on video you are an alt. Alts get perma banned, period. Game over. End of story. Sorry, but you just gotta take the L

it was not a admission of guilt 

also if i have an alt whats my main and what did it do wrong?

the name i had was from someone that got banned  thats the mix up it was a joke the name was a joke and the reason i said it is and alt is bc torty kept saying it was ant alt so at the point i made the joke like well if its an alt acording to him then ill make a joke and now im banned 

Show me the rule that states coping a name is instant perma

plus who would donate $137 and care this much if it was a alt anyways

Edited by waterless fish

39 minutes ago, waterless fish said:

the name i had was from someone that got banned  thats the mix up it was a joke the name was a joke and the reason i said it is and alt is bc torty kept saying it was ant alt so at the point i made the joke like well if its an alt acording to him then ill make a joke and now im banned 

Show me the rule that states coping a name is instant perma

plus who would donate $137 and care this much if it was a alt anyways

a lot of people?