lamars ban appeal

waterless fish

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: furrless fish

Ingame Name: lamar Quintero/ pegasus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157081366

Ban Length: perm

Admin that Banned you: rocco rex

Reason for Ban: alt 

Dispute: i wanted to get on and now i have a perma ban i am confused and mad me and rocco where good freinds so i know he did not do it to be mean but i have one account and even if i had an alt why would it matter i have never done anything wrong i think you have the wrong quintero bc the other one got banned and he maybe made an alt but idk why i have this ban i have donated allot of money to gaminglight why would i do that and break rules? i have played sense 2017 and got 2 warns im not a minge this is completly uncalled for and rude please understand you have the wrong guy or are just being straight up mean.. anyways if you have  more things to ask please message me on fourms so we can talk.. thanks.

Got a report of a video with him admitting to being an alt, believe it was @Torty who gave the report. I cant do Discord screenshare, so I called @Pooders to check out the video. He said he admitted to being an alt on the video, so I banned the Steam ID of the alt. Pooders got in touch with Calamity on TS who extneded it to perma

Edited by Rocco_Rex

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Yup I have video of him saying it was a alt he said in these words after I was bringing him to jail “this is a alt, so I don’t care”

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

46 minutes ago, Torty said:

Yup I have video of him saying it was a alt he said in these words after I was bringing him to jail “this is a alt, so I don’t care”

if possible can you send me that?

also if i have two accounts whats wrong all i have is 2 warns if i have a alt for 2 warns??? i have never got a ban

8 hours ago, Chillors said:

Yea, Lamar Quintero is not my alt so Jaquevis Quintero and Lamr Quintero are TWO different people. I understand how they can get mixed up Lamar should not be ban neither of us have alt accounts there is no point in them.

maybe you guy thought it was an alt bc jaquevis got banned but im my own person

1 hour ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Please remain respectful in the thread

How is that being disrespectful I find it funny how you think that is my alt account it was a joke and he is a whole separate person understand that check rosters hes active in them. Therefore that proves hes a separate person .  

Yes i will upload the video

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Timezone----------> 4:50 Look at that he says "Well i dont care cause this is a ALT account" Then i say "I got you on video saying that.

14 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

Got a report of a video with him admitting to being an alt, believe it was @Torty who gave the report. I cant do Discord screenshare, so I called @Pooders to check out the video. He said he admitted to being an alt on the video, so I banned the Steam ID of the alt. Pooders got in touch with Calamity on TS who extneded it to perma

Rocco rex you did the right thing and now you can see the video for yourself!

1 minute ago, waterless fish said:

One more thing chillors is right how would i be on the rosters if it was an alt

The video is there, you said it.  No coming back from it...

6 minutes ago, Torty said:

The video is there, you said it.  No coming back from it...

the vid does not prove anything i was not getting banned so why would and alt matter it was just a 10 jail time that has nothing to do with an alt or how an alt works

and jail time does not have a record so a alt has nothing to do with it....

Edited by waterless fish

- Support

Admitted to it being and ALT Account.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 minutes ago, waterless fish said:

I would like to say sorry for my caps its just i have donated allot of time and money to this server

I agree honestly he is a really good guy you just gotta get to know him. but just understand please that he didnt want to get ban im sure hes really pissed or upset that he did because of all the hardwork hes done on the server like getting into the departments hes in and the ranks he has in them. And all the money hes donated just kinda going to waste. We are two separate people he has one steam account just like I do he didnt mean for it to go this far. KEY word Separate I dont why you guys keep thinking that Lamar Quintero is Jaquevis Quintero. And how does this make sense he is a SGT in PD and im a LCPL in pd so explain. And his account was created way before mine 

Edited by Chillors

here is another reason why he was perma banned 1 and ALT acc is always insta perm banned 2 we had a problem of someone being banned for 2 hours then in discord he told me he had and alt and because he said he was an alt i figured it was the same person maybe not maybe he wasnt an alt point is he said it so.. -support

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.