SCP-999 - Accepted

Blarg

What you want to see? - 999 swep nerfed or switched with something else

Why should we add it? -  999 is way to overpowered when he just has infinite healing abilities 

What are the advantages of having this? - If 999's swep was nerfed then medical staff will have much more to do considering if you had to actually go to med bay to get healing instead of just having a 999 flag up. Personally as medical low command it gets very boring just sitting in med bay waiting for someone to walk in to medbay.

Who is it mainly for? mainly for 999 medical staff and d-class

Edited by Poke aka Blarg

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

+/- Support, i do have to admit that 999 steals a lot of  Medical's job, Simply because its faster. 999 can just swep  you up and you are good, if you go to medbay you are looking at (In the worst cases) 4 minutes of RP just to get 30% HP back. So, maybe instead of nerfing 999, buff medical?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+/- Support, i do have to admit that 999 steals a lot of  Medical's job, Simply because its faster. 999 can just swep  you up and you are good, if you go to medbay you are looking at (In the worst cases) 4 minutes of RP just to get 30% HP back. So, maybe instead of nerfing 999, buff medical?

~Mervin

+Support

999 doesn't affect on-site medical staff as much as it does Field Medics. I constantly see Enlisted and some NCOs/Command asking 999 for healing when there is literally a field medic 5 feet away. Also, it would be more lore-friendly if 999 couldn't heal physical wounds.

And just because 999 is faster doesn't mean you guys should be preventing a branch from doing their job.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

17 hours ago, Falxen said:

Professional minge, PhD in shitposting. Research Manager,  Hammer Down Private. Also known as Gutsy.

++support

if 999 could only heal if there are no medical staff nearby in D Block or even better if they couldn't heal patients under 40 (like us), it would make field medic's job much more important instead of just getting healed up in a sec or two (by the way i have a bind i can do that too)

CEO of Methbay
EFM, Ketamine 12 Operative, and ET Member

On 12/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

999 doesn't affect on-site medical staff as much as it does Field Medics. I constantly see Enlisted and some NCOs/Command asking 999 for healing when there is literally a field medic 5 feet away. Also, it would be more lore-friendly if 999 couldn't heal physical wounds.

And just because 999 is faster doesn't mean you guys should be preventing a branch from doing their job.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:14 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support
I cant deduct pay from a slime ball

Just don't pay him, i don't remember any rules for having to pay your workers. 

It's also a infant, so just throw candy at funny slime ball

Edited by Ritz

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

On 12/11/2019 at 11:30 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

17 hours ago, Rabbit said:

+ support

SCP 999 could just not be allowed into D-Block

I don't think thats the best fix, as wondering around in LCZ isn't the greatest experience

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

11 minutes ago, Ritz said:

I don't think thats the best fix, as wondering around in LCZ isn't the greatest experience

Literally the only solution to this without a nerf/worsening RP is just to make it so he can’t heal while medical are online on the medical jobs.

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|